• Blueprint 3

• Magna Carta

• 4:44

Results are only viewable after voting.
Off the strength of this shit alone, MC gotta get the vote

3TnL.gif

Sadly this was worse

1680897782889.gif

I said Kingdom Come, but I think that was more a subpar Jay effort vs a wack album. MCHG to me wasn’t up to par. I didn’t rock with that at all. Shout out to him for tryin with that album but that’s when I embraced he was in a difficult space musically.

Reasonable Doubt was him as an artist giving his interpretation of mafioso rap, but not as glorified. Definitely a OBFCL inspired effort.

Vol 1 was him in a Bad Boy inspired role and I think it was an underrated album

Vol 2 was Ruff Ryderz inspired

Vol 3 you can see he was inspired by cash money and those other southern artists.

Dynasty was clearly Jay trying to come into his own. Lyrically?!?! It’s probably his best effort, if you took the production of The Blueprint and applied it to these rhymes it would be much much more amazing.

TBP was his soulful contribution to rap, it was produced so well it just worked. Hola Hovito was kinda clunky.

BP2 was okay, too much songs.

Black Album was great. Should have retired here.

Kingdom Come, I remember a brother saying online it should’ve been more Houston inspired, since Jay killed Back Then by mike Jones.

American Gangster is like Kanyes MBDTF. It’s just a more mature rendition of Reasonable Doubt. After this he kinda started to fluster

I said Kingdom Come, but I think that was more a subpar Jay effort vs a wack album. MCHG to me wasn’t up to par. I didn’t rock with that at all. Shout out to him for tryin with that album but that’s when I embraced he was in a difficult space musically.

Reasonable Doubt was him as an artist giving his interpretation of mafioso rap, but not as glorified. Definitely a OBFCL inspired effort.

Vol 1 was him in a Bad Boy inspired role and I think it was an underrated album

Vol 2 was Ruff Ryderz inspired

Vol 3 you can see he was inspired by cash money and those other southern artists.

Dynasty was clearly Jay trying to come into his own. Lyrically?!?! It’s probably his best effort, if you took the production of The Blueprint and applied it to these rhymes it would be much much more amazing.

TBP was his soulful contribution to rap, it was produced so well it just worked. Hola Hovito was kinda clunky.

BP2 was okay, too much songs.

Black Album was great. Should have retired here.

Kingdom Come, I remember a brother saying online it should’ve been more Houston inspired, since Jay killed Back Then by mike Jones.

American Gangster is like Kanyes MBDTF. It’s just a more mature rendition of Reasonable Doubt. After this he kinda started to fluster

I still have not heard Hola Hovito in full

Back