Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Curates Playlist Dedicated to Nas

Im actually not mad. I think Nas is a better rapper than Jay but I prefer Jay. But I’ll never understand your obsession with saying Nas > Jay. Beef is like 20 years old and you still brag about it. Sad
Lol I dont have any obession with saying Nas > Jay. They are both great rappers just that Nas is a better rapper

Lol I dont have any obession with saying Nas > Jay. They are both great rappers just that Nas is a better rapper
nah, you're not being honest

you do have an obsession

let's say you've only created 10 threads here, (you've made more but lets just pretend)

how many of those would you say are about Nas?

before i properly respond to this...what do YOU think curate means

nvm

Thought it was a spelling error, but I looked it up online and it can indeed be used within the context of a playlist.

I always associated that term with museums though............but, you win this round sir.

well played clip.gif

nah, you're not being honest

you do have an obsession

let's say you've only created 10 threads here, (you've made more but lets just pretend)

how many of those would you say are about Nas?
Lol I dont care about Nasir like that SMH LOL U are idiot I have a job lol . I like HIP HOP and thats a part of my life GROWING UP IDIOT I AM BIG FAN OF 90s RAP Not only Nas.. I dont listen to much beside HIP HOP ESPICALLY 90s RAP

and this is a hip hop forum I am not in other sections gossiping .. I am about hip hop.

Lol I dont care about Nasir like that SMH LOL U are idiot I have a job lol . I like HIP HOP and thats a part of my life GROWING UP IDIOT I AM BIG FAN OF 90s RAP Not only Nas.. I dont listen to much beside HIP HOP ESPICALLY 90s RAP

and this is a hip hop forum I am not in other sections gossiping .. I am about hip hop.
you didnt answer my question so i'll ask again

if you've made ten threads here, how many do you think are about Nas in some shape or fashion?

Don't make me pull the tape fam

you didnt answer my question so i'll ask again

if you've made ten threads here, how many do you think are about Nas in some shape or fashion?

Don't make me pull the tape fam
giphy.gif

being funny and being corny arent equal

how many years are niggas still gonna be talking about some shit between two niggas that the two niggas have put behind them?

and the jokes not even clever

so yeah

Come on fam...is jokes. All in good fun plaiboi. Jay shoulda put Oochie Wally on that n had DJ clue hyping up Nas' body guards verse hahahaa

Come on fam...is jokes. All in good fun plaiboi. Jay shoulda put Oochie Wally on that n had DJ clue hyping up Nas' body guards verse hahahaa
I'm at peace with my initial post

Just some things I no longer find humorous at my age these days.

being funny and being corny arent equal

how many years are niggas still gonna be talking about some shit between two niggas that the two niggas have put behind them?

and the jokes not even clever

so yeah

standing-ovation.gif

Thank you.

Back