Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Jay-Z: Best Dead Presidents Version

Which is better?

• Total voters
Part 2 I can recite frontwards and backwards, through rain sleet or snow. I fuck with the original but I’ve ran Part 2 through my speakers so much when I was a teenager I can pick that shit up midway through and just go lol. Part 1 & 3 are dope in their own way but 2 just a more polished song.

Part 2 I can recite frontwards and backwards, through rain sleet or snow. I fuck with the original but I’ve ran Part 2 through my speakers so much when I was a teenager I can pick that shit up midway through and just go lol. Part 1 & 3 are dope in their own way but 2 just a more polished song.

I used to prefer 1 over 2 but one day as a teenager, I was listening to it and the intricate way he said the verses stuck with me. The first verse was all flames. That alone made me change my mind

After listening to both again, man its tough... Ive listen to 2 so many times I know it back to front but as a consequence its been played to death, so hearing 1 again its kinda refreshing...

1 day ya cruising in ya 7 sweatin forgetting ya lies, alibies aint matchin up, bullshit catching up, hit with the rico they repo ya vehicle, it was all good just a week ago

'While others worship guns, I worship tooons of money
Tons of fun, laughin' at sh!t that aint even funny'...

'That laughin' at sh!t that aint even funny' is such a dope bar...

Back