Dec 27, 2017
Hov don't sing

Hov don't harmonize

Hov don't play instruments

Hov don't produce beats

Hov don't mix and master songs

Hov't don't DJ

Hov don't dance

But he can rap his ass off and MC and Lyrically judging him for what he is a very technically skilled MC his discography is flawless and 10/10

My only issue @5th Letter @Busta Carmichael @Cain @Texasdaking18 @Lab Baby @Reesey @Tayboo @CeLLar-DooR @Englishdude @HerbalVaporCapers @Ironman @Mikeydagawd @obnoxiouslyfresh @RozayTabernacle was that Jigga gets the praise and over hype that the same technical MC's like a Canibus who do what he does don't get

But that's not Jiggas fault it is because of the marriage to Beyoncé, the big name RnB singers that feature and do the hooks on his singles/songs to give him hits, the big name producers that produce hits for him and Dame Dash's management business ability. Which a Canibus doesn't have

Also when I say Rappity Rap that is just a slang term for technical Lyrical Rap it's not a derogatory term it just means Lyrical Rap . Eminem came up with that term when he was making fun of, mocking and dissing Canibus for being Rappity Rap and his style

Every time you make a thread I'm gonna derail it

s-l300.jpg

images

Stew = T.I, Outkast, Royce, Nas stan

5thletter = Biggie, Nas stan

Cain = Biggie, Nas stan

Lab Baby = Nas, Jay-Z stan

TexasDaKing = Worships Jay-Z like he created him

MikeyDaGawd = Lil Wayne, T.I, Kanye stan

Genocide Cutter = I.C.P stan

Loch = Tech 9, Royce, Slaugherhouse, Nas stan

canibus is a multisyllable rapper, Hov is not.

Jay can make a song, canibus can only spit.

Jay dumbs down his lyrics and still sound better than Canibus.

There is no comparison

Hov was considered top 5 rappers before he even met beyonce wtf.

He was being shouted out by the likes of Eminem, 50, Fab and etc prior to 2003 as an elite.

YOU are the one checking for his rnb hooks, we are not.

RD is a classic and the only rnb hooks are feelin it and can't knock the hustle.

Hov was considered top 5 rappers before he even met beyonce wtf.

He was being shouted out by the likes of Eminem, 50, Fab and etc prior to 2003 as an elite.

YOU are the one checking for his rnb hooks, we are not.

RD is a classic and the only rnb hooks are feelin it and can't knock the hustle.
Don't know why this shit became anonymous, but yea

Reactions: Ironman
Stew = T.I, Outkast, Royce, Nas stan

5thletter = Biggie, Nas stan

Cain = Biggie, Nas stan

Lab Baby = Nas, Jay-Z stan

TexasDaKing = Worships Jay-Z like he created him

MikeyDaGawd = Lil Wayne, T.I, Kanye stan

Genocide Cutter = I.C.P stan

Loch = Tech 9, Royce, Slaugherhouse, Nas stan
do me next! who am I a stan of?

@Starbucks

After that hair thread I wouldn't think you would have the gall to criticize a black man for not dancing

I think you need to listen to some golden age rappity rapping to get up on game

I despise rapperty rap but acknowledge Jigga, Nas, Royce, Rakim, Canibus, Kool G, Pun, Biggie, Wu, Kast, Slaughterhouse, Busta, Kane Lupe, Common, Mos Def, Talib, AZ etc being the best at that type of rap and excelling at it the most