Jay Williams Calls Out Stephen A Smith Over Reaction To Aaron Rogers vs Kyrie Irving

Didnt watch. But these 2 are very different

Kryie situation: don't get vaxxed, cant play.
Rogers situation: able to play w/o being vaxxed.

Being able to play is all that really matters.

Tho Roger's cant play THIS week cuz he actually has covid rn

Didnt watch. But these 2 are very different

Kryie situation: don't get vaxxed, cant play.
Rogers situation: able to play w/o being vaxxed.

Being able to play is all that really matters.

Tho Roger's cant play THIS week cuz he actually has covid rn

Then you probably should because that's not what they're talking about. Jay Williams calls him out about the difference in the reactions to the topics

stephen a cooon mayne

he kept circling back to kyrie to avoid the obvious

even the goofy ass white boy talkin bout 'he needs to find out why rodgers said he was immunized when asked'

i couldnt make through the whole 2nd vid

Then you probably should because that's not what they're talking about. Jay Williams calls him out about the difference in the reactions to the topics

Fair.

therein lies the issue, i dont take anything sas says seriously. Dude is clearly a performance artist, he plays up blk stereotypes (or the way white ppl view us), plus i think he is a coon on the low.

And since he is a coon on the low, i expect him to side w white ppl.

I hated Jay Williams argument on this one because it was easy to point of the difference.

Kyrie has had a history of doing fuck shit and abusing real life situations for his on selfish ways.

Rodgers doesn't have that type of history....yet. The whole notion of this turning to a Black and White issue was corny to me by Jay Williams and made it come off that Jay Williams has close connects with Kyrie based on how dismissive of his behavior he has been on.

Aaron Rodgers has always been smug, glib, flippant and standoffish. I’ve been hearing this for years.

I genuinely can’t think of anything Kyrie did that was so egregious. There really is nothing major enough to be called out on it.

The whole Boston Celtics debacle? As you can see, they have issues and it’s been years since he played.

Taking a Break for mental health? Yes SAS has all the understanding for Simone and Naomi when they walk away from their sports but Kyrie doesn’t get that same understanding? It is a black and white thing because at the end of the day, Rodgers did all of what SAS claimed he didn’t want Kyrie to do.

All this word salad people are doing for Aaron, who claimed he was immunized, lol these dudes always flop Around

Is he not vaccinated or is he vaccinated by that Canadian vaccine that the league doesn’t recognize?

I hated Jay Williams argument on this one because it was easy to point of the difference.

Kyrie has had a history of doing fuck shit and abusing real life situations for his on selfish ways.

Rodgers doesn't have that type of history....yet. The whole notion of this turning to a Black and White issue was corny to me by Jay Williams and made it come off that Jay Williams has close connects with Kyrie based on how dismissive of his behavior he has been on.

you literally have no idea what you’re even talkin about

stephen a cooon mayne

he kept circling back to kyrie to avoid the obvious

even the goofy ass white boy talkin bout 'he needs to find out why rodgers said he was immunized when asked'

i couldnt make through the whole 2nd vid

I definitely felt that wit the bolded. I'm glad Jay called him out on this tho.