Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay & Silent Bob Reboot

shout out to kev for losing the weight....is jay wearing some dentures? he back on that stuff? time does weird things to your body

shout out to kev for losing the weight....is jay wearing some dentures? he back on that stuff? time does weird things to your body

Jay lost his teeth awhile ago due to those drugs. Dude been clean for a few years but you can tell that heroin did a number on him. He doesn't even drink and I don't think he smokes weed for real anymore.

Last edited:
Watched strike back the other day....

I couldn't stop laughing

Jay has been clean supposedly and actually just directed his own movie that is about to release soon. He does have dentures though. I was thinking the same shit, the older he gets the more he looks like hes back on dope haha.

Also fucking DOPE that kevin and Ben Affleck were able to put their bullshit to the side and ben did a cameo for this. Hope they work together again soon. Kevin has lost mad weight too good for him. This shit looks funny af tho.

The tiny thing strike back was that it came out right at the beginning of the comic book movie influx.. and they were dropping gem after gem after gem about how Hollywood was treating comic book properties, and like all of it resonates today....

Why were they beefing?
So ben has been very quiet about their beef, but kevin has given several reasons.

Reason 1 kevin said one of them were "too loud about their personal business". Meaning kevin smith talks too much and ben didnt like a lot of the stories he would share.

The ultimate reason kevin has given is afflecks wife, jennifer gardner doesnt like kevin at all. He said it all began before jennifer and ben got married. Kevin smith and ben affleck appeared on this round table show a long time ago and jen was also one of the guests. Kevin said in the episode you can clearly see jen and ben hitting it off, but kevin being kevin cracks jokes and roasts ben every now and again and he said jen would defend Affleck and just didnt end up liking kevin. Kevin said when they started getting in a serious relationship, the more distant Affleck had gotten and hes pretty sure it's because jen just doesnt like Kevin. Kevin would support Affleck in interviews in whatever he did, even as batman and he would never hear anything from ben. Not even after kevin had his heart attack he didnt hear from ben. Not sure when they reconciled but I think itd have to of been after Kevin revealed this during interviews and podcasts.

I'll try finding the clip of affleck gardner and kevin on that show.

This is the show. It was done by jon favrau and it's basically just actors and directors having dinner and a discussion.

Last edited:
Back