Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Rock - Redemption

Shut up. I wanted to but my life and money had other plans.
giphy.gif

It was a great show.

I like Soul. He didn’t have any songs that i thought should be on the radio though.

Jay Rock got Win, OSOM, Redemption, and Tap Out.
Shit even knock it off.

thats a problem tho.....i hate that being on the radio still defines "the crossover"

like I said, it worked in Rock's case but it usually doesnt

you cant restrict a artist like Soulo to a radio record....it wouldnt even be him

thats a problem tho.....i hate that being on the radio still defines "the crossover"

like I said, it worked in Rock's case but it usually doesnt

you cant restrict a artist like Soulo to a radio record....it wouldnt even be him
He is DEFINITELY not a radio artist. He needs to be featured only just so people can get a feel.

I didn’t think I was gonna like the nigga

I like that idea....he could work with that

couple dope features on some bigger artists' tracks

they'd probably be scared of gettin outshined tho smh

I guess I didnt even realize that

I think they're at the point of trying to establish the rest of the crew individually...that and im sure them two got projects coming

Rock held this one down on his own...and it was kinda his story so very little rap features made sense

I was jamming the fuck outta this. I noticed Kendrick in the back doing a lot of ad libs for him even in songs he ain't featured on. Them shits made the songs even better.

I guess I didnt even realize that

I think they're at the point of trying to establish the rest of the crew individually...that and im sure them two got projects coming

Rock held this one down on his own...and it was kinda his story so very little rap features made sense
Thats what I think. He wants to step outta there shadow and do there own thing. Q said his album is done at the show, so I figured he was just waiting until Rock dropped

Back