Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Rock - Redemption Album Thread

Finally got around to listening to this... Smh. Shit is crack cocaine. Could take the favorite album slot from Push. Need more time with it, but it’s fuckin close. If Push is 1a, then this could easily be 1b. Rock delivered in a way I didn’t expect him to and I’m greatly impressed because of it. Production was off the charts. Outta 13 tracks there were only 2 that I don’t fuck wit like that. Rotation, Troopers.

Yeah. He did his 1,2 on this shit.

Finally got around to listening to this... Smh. Shit is crack cocaine. Could take the favorite album slot from Push. Need more time with it, but it’s fuckin close. If Push is 1a, then this could easily be 1b. Rock delivered in a way I didn’t expect him to and I’m greatly impressed because of it. Production was off the charts. Outta 13 tracks there were only 2 that I don’t fuck wit like that. Rotation, Troopers.

Yeah. He did his 1,2 on this shit.
I didn’t care too much for both of those too. Oh but NOW.

head on a swivel ROTATION!! That’s my shit.
A9C70FD8-A02F-4AD1-A43C-55FDA5B9929D.gif

me and my troopers poppin in this bitch!
35DDB3A0-D587-43C1-AAEC-A9720B471AFD.gif

Rocking with it heavy.

Who would have thought that the mainstream albums that dropped this month

Pusha
K. West
K. West and Cudi
Nas
Jay-Z/Bey

K. West would have had the worst album. Easily

every time I come in here I get hype about this shit again and gotta play it lol

I aint got to bang it tipsy/drunk yet.....know ima max out

They have spoke on it many times. They are all too busy, so when they get together they aint thinking about music, they just chop it up. It's never gonna happen
How you know this? They ain’t too busy if they all on tour together.

Back