Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Jay Rock, K-Dot, & Future "King's Dead"

I liked the video, and song. Happy to see Jay Rock get some mainstream love, homie been dope to me.

Jay Rock was the first on TDE to break into the mainstream. He put Kendrick on, he had him on hooks & verses before anyone knew who tf he was.

I saw Jay perform at a university back in '07, Kendrick was there but was basically a hypeman lolllllll.

How times change.

Last edited:
like I said when the single dropped, they just need to cut those last 8 bars where he's singing and shit would be okay. surprised kendrick, top, punch, etc heard that and went "yeah, okay. that'll work"

like I said when the single dropped, they just need to cut those last 8 bars where he's singing and shit would be okay. surprised kendrick, top, punch, etc heard that and went "yeah, okay. that'll work"

I'm convinced they did that shit as a big LOL to the world. Only plausible excuse I can think of not to scratch that shit and give those bars to someone else.

Song, vid are dope. Except the 2nd half of Future's verse, shit was like someone farted in the elevator and admitted it, like 'fuck it'....

i saw the comments and thought it was just the normal future hate....

but what in theee fuck?

who was standing in the studio when he did that??

i really think he's trolling the game now....on some "i can say binya binya pollywog on the mic and niggas gone jam it" shit

That’s hit was horrid.

Dude dropped 2 albums last year and that shit came and went in a matter of 2 months.

Fast food music at its finest.

Yall talkin shit but it was Kendrick who put that Lodi Dodi shit on the track. It was originally just a Future adlib to his verse, but Kendrick said he wanted that shit in a verse.

Yall talkin shit but it was Kendrick who put that Lodi Dodi shit on the track. It was originally just a Future adlib to his verse, but Kendrick said he wanted that shit in a verse.
Hendrix the Goat
tenor.gif

Back