Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay Morrison gotta see dude now. Homie went in.

Dos idk why you made a new thread instead of posting in this thread.

But those that missed it, we spoke on dude briefly, a while back in another thread.

From what I hear from the critics, nada. Kinda just faded away with over 6 million & he asking for money to do other shit like stream his wedding.
Whole thing sounded sus. People fund the project but you dont own anything. They own and control everything and they pay themselves a salary from the money they raised. But here a couple yt videos from tonetalks who spoke of redflags the sec he announced this shit.
This the latest one

Short video of the fund explained

long one from a few years ago when it started

Cliffs for how this fund works.
- They crowdfund to raise money to buy real estate to start a new "Black Wall Street" or w/e they marketed
- People give them $500 to own 10 shares of the company
- You have to leave your money with them for at least a year
- Get dividends after a year
- 5.5% management fee before returns
- Whatever profit is made is split 50-50 with him and the investors

Last edited:
Hes a couple more in depth videos on him and that fund.

This first one shows his SEC report (This was posted back in March), and points out his operating expenses in 2018 was about $200k and about $460k in 2019, with no profit. Also talks about the video Jay Morrison posted saying hes not doing any more redemption's for 2020. Hes not letting anyone liquidate their investment for the rest of the year.

In this video he looks through the new SEC report (Posted on Sep 5th). Guess this would be a good video for people who wanna see the details

And heres the info he posted under the video

The Tulsa Real Estate Fund Annual SEC report is available and it is bad. After two years the fund has lost $1,203,264.00 and has only acquired three properties as of today. On March 27, 2020, Jay Morriosn sold the property located at 1000 Carteret Road, Bridgewater, NJ for $364,363.00 after acquiring it for $424,000.00. The Fund $55,918.00 on the 1000 Carteret Road deal. What's alarming is after Jay Morrison admitted he didn't know what he was doing the community gave him an additional $3.2 million dollars.

Last edited:
Dos idk why you made a new thread instead of posting in this thread.

But those that missed it, we spoke on dude briefly, a while back in another thread.

Cliffs for how this fund works.
- They crowdfund to raise money to buy real estate to start a new "Black Wall Street" or w/e they marketed
- People give them $500 to own 10 shares of the company
- You have to leave your money with them for at least a year
- Get dividends after a year
- 5.5% management fee before returns
- Whatever profit is made is split 50-50 with him and the investors
My fault.....I just posted and forgot

Guess I’m one of the few who knows who Jay Morrison is. Lol.
So it turns out dude been scamming niggas? Not surprised.

Is Morrison in jail ?
Nope.

But all scammers need to go to fucking jail.

I hate scammers

I hate scammers of black peoples more than I hate most shit.

I will give people chances to fix their wrongs but I will prosecute niggas to the fullest extent of the law.
Cuz at that point, it’s not longer about don’t do another black man dirty and put him in jail. If a nigga don’t care about how he hurt you and yours…..fuck him

Akon city is next.

That shit ain’t never being built.
Shit is still a rock in a field.

Back