Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't Invest in the Tulsa Real Estate Fund or Anything associated with Jay Morrison

YoungKing123

Jay Morrison is a "so called" real estate mogul that created a pro black real estate investment trust (REIT) called a few years ago, and has made very little investment. He raised over 15 million for the REIT from black investors and they want their money back because they were promised a 8% annual return.

The SEC reports are out and it's looking ugly:

Damn I remember watching him on Vlad a couple years ago. He talked a real good one. Will be a shame if he turns out to be another fraud.
He is a fraud.....He looks and sounds the part but is not .

Nothing is transparent.

I was rooting for him.

I hate people who take advantage of black people.

Thanks for making this thread. Been to busy to make it.

I started paying attention to dude years ago when he was doing corner classes.I subscribed to a master class to start getting more info on what real estate investing training he had to offer through his academy. The emails were all marketing emails selling training... I attended a webinar and found out the training was like $25k and up for like a year worth of coaching. I said aight imma head out...

When i seen the Tulsa real estate fund come out, I was hoping it was legit and would succeed...its a gotdamn shame its not...

He sent that stray to Dr. Boyce hahahahaha.

I understand that Dr. Boyce don't want to tear down another black man and Kudos to Jay for actually being a black man and getting an actual fund but if the fund doesn't bring people a profit, what is it there for...

under the same skies where white supremacy rules you gotta side eye this shit. real estate? really? my nigga was free and clear to go for it? corporate conglomeration ain't a joke and we gotta know by now, tusslin' with that shit becomes a slippery slope. you might lose, broadcasting your shit out in the open. don't be so quick to condemn until the particulars reveal themselves. black people should know better. we know how cold blooded muthafuckas are when they want what they want.

Back