Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay Electronica gets a farrakhan face tat

What exactly are you implying?

Dog it’s exactly what I said….a lot of these dudes have a cult based mindset in regards to that man and his teachings

I was crystal clear so there’s no need to wonder what I saying or trying to say

Get it??

God, it’s exactly what I said….a lot of these dudes have a cult based mindset in regards to that man and his teachings

I was crystal clear so there’s no need to wonder what I saying or trying to say

Get it??
I was just making sure you weren't going in a derogatory way with it.

Maybe this is the thread for it. As much as I respect and revere Farrakhan for all he's said and done for over 60 years, he's partially responsible for the NOI's worship of him. He literally deified himself a few years ago. After saying so many times that he is not a prophet or worthy of worship, he turned around and put himself alongside W. Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad saying they are the "three great lights". But historically, he is only the national representative of the NOI, Elijah is the Messenger, send W. Fard is the Great Mahdi and founder of the NOI.

A few respected NOI old timers denounced him for it including Eric Muhammad in Atlanta, Melchesidechk, and even Shaharazad Ali.

I try not to get involved in the religious aspect of the NOI cause that's not my place but just because there's alot of Christian minded cult minded people in that organization who just can't help but engage in idol worship doesn't mean Louis Farrakhan should be disrespected by anyone, NOI black white or otherwise.

Back