Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay Electronica gets a farrakhan face tat

I wonder if he realizes how easy it is to record an album and upload it to all the streaming sites?

I use a distributer called Tunecore. You pay them $30 and they distribute the entire album to all the streaming sites (iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Youtube, etc.) 30+ streaming sites in all. And then they collect royalties and pay you. They do all the work. If you pay an SMS marketer, you can pay for clicks. For example, if you pay an SMS marketer $50, they can send links to your music to 10,000 people and when those people click your link you get $0.01 per click.

All he has to do is;

1. Find some unknown producers that make beats on Facebook or Youtube (You'd be surprised how easy that is, you really just have to type "unknown producers").

2. Pay somebody $200 to help him record an album

3. Rap over 3-5 well known instrumentals by known rappers (Deep Cover, Quiet Storm, Money Power Respect, etc.)

He could probably make an album for under $300 with today's technology.

Did he ever make an album?

I wonder if he realizes how easy it is to record an album and upload it to all the streaming sites?

I use a distributer called Tunecore. You pay them $30 and they distribute the entire album to all the streaming sites (iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Youtube, etc.) 30+ streaming sites in all. And then they collect royalties and pay you. They do all the work. If you pay an SMS marketer, you can pay for clicks. For example, if you pay an SMS marketer $50, they can send links to your music to 10,000 people and when those people click your link you get $0.01 per click.

All he has to do is;

1. Find some unknown producers that make beats on Facebook or Youtube (You'd be surprised how easy that is, you really just have to type "unknown producers").

3. Rap over 3-5 well known instrumentals by known rappers (Deep Cover, Quiet Storm, Money Power Respect, etc.)

Do you have this saved on a word document to just copy and paste? Cause I swear you've posted this before.

All he has to do is;

He made an album two years ago

Thats some Cult like behavior lol J/K

The placement is just weird. He has real love for him so its not a big deal to me. But the placement

Back