Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
I still say Jay Electronica should just record 10-15 songs and upload them himself. At this point it would be easy to say that Roc Nation is in breech of contract by not releasing his music. I think anybody on a jury would agree that Roc Nation didn't hold up their end of the deal.

Jay-E > 3k.

Exhibit C is better than any Outkast song.

:ohword4:

Im not buying this “joint project” shit. No ones asking for that. Watch the Throne was pretty disappointing minus like two singles. Jay ain’t got the best track record when it comes to doing joint projects. Jay E ain’t at that level where he can do this as his first official project and call it good. This either hits a home run or it’s gonna be very underwhelming.

Sooooo...niggaz mad that he puttin’ out an album...AND he bout to do songs wit’ Jay??

:imsayin:

I’m befuddled...

S/N: Tha statute of limitations BEEN up on his “debut album” time frame...he was about to fuck around and let tha seed he had wit’ Badu put out an album before him...

Well just as a comparison, Papoose's first song came out in 1999 but his album didn't drop until 2013. Although he was dropping mixtapes left and right during that time.

Back