Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Derulo fighting in Vegas

I assumed from the thread title that he was fighting on Triller TV or whatever it's called

If you're a grown famous millionaire and some broke randoms call you a bitch, and you respond by going crazy and start swinging on them with your body guards.....you kinda proved what they said is true. If you're an adult and you respond to everything you dont like with violence or attempted violence, you really lack any self control and need a therapist.

I couldnt imagine going crazy like that because some bozos I dont know said I was a bitch as I walked by. Now everywhere he goes people are about to call him a bitch for fun.

And by the time you factor in attorney's and the pay out, this is about to cost him 6 figures. He just paid 6 figures to embarrass himself and beat no one up.

OH if this is another Juicy Somlette situation and this was a rouse...i'ma be lololololololololololl

If you're a grown famous millionaire and some broke randoms call you a bitch, and you respond by going crazy and start swinging on them with your body guards.....you kinda proved what they said is true. If you're an adult and you respond to everything you dont like with violence or attempted violence, you really lack any self control and need a therapist.

I couldnt imagine going crazy like that because some bozos I dont know said I was a bitch as I walked by. Now everywhere he goes people are about to call him a bitch for fun.

And by the time you factor in attorney's and the pay out, this is about to cost him 6 figures. He just paid 6 figures to embarrass himself and beat no one up.
So in theory, your self respect has a price tag?

Like you're cool with being disrespected as a man as long as your dollars are in tact??

Like if you at work and they calling you all kinds of bitches and shit, you let it slide cuz you have self control and mentally stable??

I mean... If that's your path... That your path.

But my path leads to smacking fire 🤷🏿‍♂️

So in theory, your self respect has a price tag?

Like you're cool with being disrespected as a man as long as your dollars are in tact??

Like if you at work and they calling you all kinds of bitches and shit, you let it slide cuz you have self control and mentally stable??

I mean... If that's your path... That your path.

But my path leads to smacking fire 🤷🏿‍♂️

Everybody have their limits for each day and Jason reached his and didnt give a fuck. I respect it.

That's if you value the bag over respect 🤷🏿‍♂️
Of course not but im really on the fence of let it go vs take off

My logic is this...if im Jason I'd be looking for a reason to not go off. I'll let race be the reason

If they were black they for sure know who i am. So the "bitch" after being called Usher wouldn't sting because its just further heckling. If they weren't black there's a good chance they really thought he was Usher cuz we all look alike, so the "bitch" was strike 2, you're out. So in this particular case my values kinda depend on who's who

Aint no way some of you niggas in here super old or you never used any of these music apps to where you never heard his music before lol stop , and I find it funny how every time a celeb react to a situation like how anybody else would they all of a sudden corny them being in the limelight isn't gonna change that you just never know how somebody gonna react that's all another celeb may have handled it different but don't judge

Of course not but im really on the fence of let it go vs take off

My logic is this...if im Jason I'd be looking for a reason to not go off. I'll let race be the reason

If they were black they for sure know who i am. So the "bitch" after being called Usher wouldn't sting because its just further heckling. If they weren't black there's a good chance they really thought he was Usher cuz we all look alike, so the "bitch" was strike 2, you're out. So in this particular case my values kinda depend on who's who
Naw it's the bitch for me. I'd laugh off the usher shit....

Aye, meta world peace still got to be a laker after jacking up the wrong nigga for throwing a soda 🤷🏿‍♂️

Niggaz gotta stop letting money control them....

Y'all gonna end up like Terry Crews letting old men grab your balls cuz you scared to fuck up the bag 🤦🏿‍♂️

That can happen as a regular person though. You put your hands on somebody, jail and fines are always a possibility.

It is what it is.. There's no right or wrong. Niggaz just built different 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back