Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason David Frank (The Green Ranger) Passes Away

Never really watched this show BUT my son loved this guy and the Power Rangers he was in his feels yesterday when found out about this brother's passing. RIP

I stopped watching after the OG series I didn’t even know he came back to the show

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Jason and his wife, Tammie, checked into a Texas hotel Friday. We're told the two -- who are in the middle of a divorce -- got separate rooms, but at some point the estranged couple got into an argument in Tammie's room. We're told staffers were called to calm things down, and peace was restored.

Our law enforcement sources say at some point either late Friday night or early Saturday morning, the two got into another argument and Jason locked Tammie out of his room.

Our sources say Tammie was apparently concerned for his safety and called the cops around 5 AM Saturday morning. When officers couldn't make contact with Jason, we're told hotel management let them in and they discovered the actor hanged himself in the bathroom.

He created his own martial Arts...

I remember when he was about to start his MMA run, we were hyping it on the IC like... This man fought monsters all over the galaxy, you really tryna get locked in a cage with him?

I remember that his was a bit outta shape but he wasn’t bad and won his fights

Back