Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Hubert has a message to Will & Jada for getting her black listed

I could never imagine allowing anyone to take up so much space in my head. This lady is living in her own imaginary prison for the better part of two decades. Let go and move on. If Will did something God will come see him. This lady has allowed anger to consume her heart. Will and Jada are not God. If you want to act professionally there are so many opportunities to do so. Especially in this day and age of streaming services who are constantly looking for content. Actors are getting so much work today.

Whatever happened between her and Will broke her permanently.

Don't be surprised if we all wake up to the headlines "Janet Hubert murders Will Smith, Turns gun on herself." 'cause it's really clear to me that she blames the ruin of her life 100% on dude.

Whatever happened between her and Will broke her permanently.

Don't be surprised if we all wake up to the headlines "Janet Hubert murders Will Smith, Turns gun on herself." 'cause it's really clear to me that she blames the ruin of her life 100% on dude.

Fam this woman blamed Will for her son's suicide attempt 2 months ago, trust me I've been saying she's a threat to Will for the longest because she can't be jaded for 20 years over a person who doesn't even acknowledge you without wanting to do them serious harm.

Janet Hubert's Son Attempts Suicide, Actress Blames Will Smith

It's been decades and Janet Hubert -- the first Aunt Viv and fan favorite -- is still going at it with "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" star Will Smith.

According to multiple reports from outlets like BET, Hubert's son recently attempted suicide. What's odd about this story is that the actress is accusing Smith of being responsible for her son's actions. "Dear Will... you destroyed my life with your lies... YOU win my son is in the hospital. #suicideattempt. #F**KYOUWORLD!" Hubert's Facebook message read before it was deleted. In fact, the actress' entire Facebook account is now gone.

After seeing this note, many people on social media scratched their heads. What would make Hubert say such a thing about the beloved actor? Inquiring minds most definitely want to know. See that message below.

5b1806a92cefc6432d6cc2fa

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018...n-attempts-suicide-actress-blames-will-smith/

Fam this woman blamed Will for her son's suicide attempt 2 months ago, trust me I've been saying she's a threat to Will for the longest because she can't be jaded for 20 years over a person who doesn't even acknowledge you without wanting to do them serious harm.

Janet Hubert's Son Attempts Suicide, Actress Blames Will Smith

It's been decades and Janet Hubert -- the first Aunt Viv and fan favorite -- is still going at it with "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" star Will Smith.

According to multiple reports from outlets like BET, Hubert's son recently attempted suicide. What's odd about this story is that the actress is accusing Smith of being responsible for her son's actions. "Dear Will... you destroyed my life with your lies... YOU win my son is in the hospital. #suicideattempt. #F**KYOUWORLD!" Hubert's Facebook message read before it was deleted. In fact, the actress' entire Facebook account is now gone.

After seeing this note, many people on social media scratched their heads. What would make Hubert say such a thing about the beloved actor? Inquiring minds most definitely want to know. See that message below.

5b1806a92cefc6432d6cc2fa

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018...n-attempts-suicide-actress-blames-will-smith/

Damn she really finna kill our guy Will

Back