Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Jamie Foxx had to apologize to Jewish people

test
This is projection 101

The POINT of Foxx post was about betrayal itself, not who was doing the betraying. "They" simply meant people. Opps if you will... you could just as easily interchange the word they with "people" or "haters" and it's the same message but hit dog jews feel responsible for the death of Jesus, so we're here.

It’s pretty obvious that Jamie was referring to fake friends period. The fact he was forced to apologize only shows 1. Ppl outside of black culture clearly have no idea as to how we speak when we make reference to fake friends / people 2. Once again the J people show how immensely insecure they are since they think everything is about them with they guilty conscious ass selves

Also shows how important "the bag" is.

People are too scared to stand behind what they say.

I didn't even know about this until my missus told me this morning; she's more on social media than I am

ROFL 'Ze Jewz' will fuck you up ... They got Kanye ditching shoes B ... Nigga don't wear shoes no more

And they killed Christ... For it was written and prophesied

Fuck an apology

That’s why people need to stay off Twitter, you’re inviting 1000’s and maybe millions of people into conversations they have no business being in. That’s why ABW is the real thing.

Lmaoooo.

Jews when it comes to Israel, they like well it was our land way back then.

Jews when it comes to killing killing Jesus, they like come on man that was way way back then

The shit crazy lol cuz Romans were there and I never seen an Italian say anything about killing Jesus they probably blame the Jews too.

Not to mention Israel been on bullshit since 1948

So is it actually true that they've been expelled from 109 countries?

I see they ADL website using the "white supremacist" talking point, but don't actually deny it. Cause I know Gen. Lee kicked em out before making mends. If this is true, lets make 110 n good even number! Stop voting for politicians making so called "anti-semitic" legislation.

They perverted azz need to be kicked out for performing oral s*x on newborns after the bris and passing STDs to them. (metzitzah b'peh)

A New York City infant contracted herpes last month as a result of an Orthodox Jewish procedure known as metzitzah b'peh (MBP) that involves orally sucking the blood off a newborn's penis after circumcision, according to the city's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).

Yes, they run hollywood, big tech, democrats. They've written articles about this since 08'. And brag about it too. Still online.

Cynthia Mckinney dropped a dime on her issue w/ jews also. They made problems for her not going along w/ the jewish shenanigans.

Yes, they've had all kinds of staff members for "KidLove". That's some sort of production/tv/filming company.

There is no such thing as a good jew. You can't possibly be "good" and "jewish" at the same time.

Yeah, they got a problem w/ us. That was that chief rabbi calling us monkeys and he still running thangs unless he passed away

Oh, and don't forget to cop your copy at MTP. Been had mine.

jews-are-the-problem.png

Silverman crosses boundaries that it would not occur to most people even to have. The more innocent and oblivious her delivery, the more outrageous her commentary becomes. Lenny Bruce’s “Jews killed Christ” joke (“I did it. My family. . . . Not only did we kill Christ, we’re going to kill him when he comes back”) is reprised with a harder edge. “Everybody blames the Jews for killing Christ,” Silverman says. “And then the Jews try to pass it off on the Romans. I’m one of the few people that believe it was the blacks.”

But she apparently traced Fannin’s tirade back to a right-wing meme that featured her in character alongside a quote from her special that said “I’m glad the Jews killed Jesus. I’d do it again!”

Back