Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Jamie Foxx had to apologize to Jewish people

test
This shit is stupid. Jamie made that comment on a public forum. "They killed Jesus" is probably one of the top 3 things that anti-semites throw out to attack Jews. People who knew what Jamie was saying understand it, but no one should be surprised that others misunderstood. That's a pretty easy mistake to make and clean up.

I don't think Jamie should have apologized, but I do think him explaining what he meant was reasonable. Like someone else said, this is what happens when you use family speak out in public.

So is it actually true that they've been expelled from 109 countries?

I see they ADL website using the "white supremacist" talking point, but don't actually deny it. Cause I know Gen. Lee kicked em out before making mends. If this is true, lets make 110 n good even number! Stop voting for politicians making so called "anti-semitic" legislation.

They perverted azz need to be kicked out for performing oral s*x on newborns after the bris and passing STDs to them. (metzitzah b'peh)

A New York City infant contracted herpes last month as a result of an Orthodox Jewish procedure known as metzitzah b'peh (MBP) that involves orally sucking the blood off a newborn's penis after circumcision, according to the city's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).

Yes, they run hollywood, big tech, democrats. They've written articles about this since 08'. And brag about it too. Still online.

Cynthia Mckinney dropped a dime on her issue w/ jews also. They made problems for her not going along w/ the jewish shenanigans.

Yes, they've had all kinds of staff members for "KidLove". That's some sort of production/tv/filming company.

There is no such thing as a good jew. You can't possibly be "good" and "jewish" at the same time.

Yeah, they got a problem w/ us. That was that chief rabbi calling us monkeys and he still running thangs unless he passed away

Oh, and don't forget to cop your copy at MTP. Been had mine.

jews-are-the-problem.png

Back