Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jamie Foxx accused of dick slapping a woman in her face

Lmfaoo Is this really a surprise. I'm pretty sure he done slapped a many a bitch with his dang a lang.

I'm tryna figure out why he do it without getting her to sign an NDA.

Was this a spur of the moment,random, in my feelings d*ck slap?

giphy.gif

yeah ah....I've never really planned that kinda thing

its actually a reward of sorts if you wanna be real

I dont start doing shit like that til you done hit that nerve......"aw, shit yeah" *POW*

nobody's ever taken offense....then again I aint rich yet

Every nigga who ever fucked and ducked or has a crazy ex-girl about to get Me Too'd.....smh. What was consensual yesterday is sexual assault tomorrow. Not saying that's what happened here, but I wouldn't be surprised. Just seems really odd all of these women suddenly coming out of the closet accusing mfs of shit that allegedly happened years/decades ago.

Every nigga who ever fucked and ducked or has a crazy ex-girl about to get Me Too'd.....smh. What was consensual yesterday is sexual assault tomorrow. Not saying that's what happened here, but I wouldn't be surprised. Just seems really odd all of these women suddenly coming out of the closet accusing mfs of shit that allegedly happened years/decades ago.

they had just announced foxx as spawn

So you supposedly told on him to inspire other people to tell on him, even though the story is 16 years old and you don't know if anyone else has a story?

Just say you want to ruin this nigga life because you can.

I wonder what lil bow wow thinks about the current state of the #metoo movement and the jamie foxx story?

In before he lose money & endorsements before he is proven guilty of act an sexual encounter 16 years ago

Back