Welcome To aBlackWeb

jake paul gets sonned

I've never heard of the Paul Brothers before one of them "fought" Mayweather, which id bet is the case for a lot of black ppl over 25.

Had these dumb negroes not given these cacs the attention they been seeking, I'd still be goin on not knowing who they were. They lowering themselves giving these talentless cacs access to them so Woodley tryna "son" paul dont even hit cuz he shoulda never been in the same room with that fool in the first place.

U gotta be kidding me. These men are making money and ur here talking this shit. The fight game is a business, period.

U GoTtA bE kIdDiNg Me~~

Shut up nigga iswis

Dudes making half a mil with a contractual rematch clause to potentially make even more and ur caught up in some false sense of righteousness. Every mf in here would take the bag and run with it if opportunity knocked so wtf u really talking about other than keeping up appearances here.

Dudes making half a mil with a contractual rematch clause to potentially make even more and ur caught up in some false sense of righteousness. Every mf in here would take the bag and run with it if opportunity knocked so wtf u really talking about other than keeping up appearances here.
If I already have money and fame like floyd I'm not worried about putting some snot nosed cac on. Do you tho.

Back