Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jaheim Should've Been Putting his Dogs First.. Black Samson reviews terrible 90s RnB songs/artists

Hopefully this situation will springboard him into getting some much need mental health assistance...he's been spiraling for years

A super talented dude...but he's really phucked up mentally

Crazy...I was thinking AZ gave him a shot with his latest album....Jah kills his feature...and this is want happens next?
Jail tours, not stage tours
:cry:

If Jaheim doesn't do drugs and looks like he does drugs,he should do drugs.

alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

sidebar
You know what I ain't like about that song

He telling niggas to put a woman first who is showing signs of cheating lol

Findin' numbers in her purse (I'm tellin' you, brother)
Better put that woman first (You better put your woman first)
And you notice she ain't wearin' her ring (Oh, yeah)
And she starts playin' little games
(I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm tellin' you, brother)
Comin' in home late from work
You better put that woman first (Put that woman first)

:huh2:
There are sites dedicated to lyrics to songs and this what you thought the song was about?

Let me ask you something man..

If you start

Findin' numbers in her purse

And

you notice she ain't wearin' her ring

Are you gonna start putting that woman first. Yes or no?!

:cont:

I know PJ Washington would but would you?
Have you had a single discussion in your real life that didn't begin or end with an insult of some shape or form

He literally starts the song off with

"If they gleam in the sun, and they shine while they spin and they fit on my truck (I could remember)"

Let's say you don't have a car or don't drive and don't know what tf he talking about

He then says

"And if it came in a sack, no stems, no seeds in the bag then (I could remember)

You don't smoke? Ok, next

"And if it dripped from my wrist, and it looked like it shined light blue then (I could remember)

Maybe you're in the minority like me and don't wear any jewelery, but wait, stay with me

"BUT OH GIRL, I FORGOT TO BE YOUR LOVER"

you just jumped straight to the hook without listening/reading the verse that came before it?

The nigga is saying he put all these things ahead of his relationship and realizes he wasn't treating his girl right and warning niggas to act accordingly so your woman don't go out seeking attention from other men.

It's the same as when 112 said "what is this, numbers in your pocket. I remember when you used to throw those things away"

You keep treating her like she's not a priority and watch what happens. A textbook cautionary tale, but your woman hating ass thought he was honoring a cheating woman.

😕

Wet blanket mod call me a "woman hater" because buzzword

At the same exact time, Women:

View attachment 639743

@AP2.0 🤡
Here he go

He gonna wear out "wet blanket" before it gets to 5 pages

Nigga I'm talking to YOU!!

I'm quoting YOU!!!

just admit you never paid attention to the lyrics. I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to do. Oh wait, I remember. You can't be wrong on the internet about anything and are always on the side of right.

Back