Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jae Millz says Jay-Z had ghostwriters but is treated different than Drake (The Bootleg Kev Podcast)

Hooks don't count as ghostwriting. Neither does getting some bars or inspiration for bars here and there. I'm pretty sure all rappers get help in that way. That's like saying a boxer isn't great because they got some tips or learn a few things from their sparring partners over the years.

Just kanye on Lucifer
He named Kanye and the hooks and bars wrote
If irc from I wanna say a black album doc, Ye already had the beat and hook/bridge (from the murder capital where they murder for capital) before Jay listened and laid his verses

Isn't that typical of some producers and records tho? Personally I wouldn't count that as ghost writing

If Kanye wrote the last verse then we might be on to something!

If irc from I wanna say a black album doc, Ye already had the beat and hook/bridge (from the murder capital where they murder for capital) before Jay listened and laid his verses

Isn't that typical of some producers and records tho? Personally I wouldn't count that as ghost writing
This is why nobody cares about the ghost writing accusation anymore.

The term got thrown around so much it lost meaning.

Ghost writing is when someone writes for someone else while remaining an anonymous contributor. It's not anonymous if everyone knew Kanye pitched the song to Hov with pieces written already

I need some real proof to believe Jay has ghostwriters.

Past that though, its hilarious how a mfer got no shame discussing anothers business.

Like lets say Jay really does have ghostwriters, why the fuck is you throwing that mans business out there like that. Shits disgusting

I'm out of the loop a little, but are the Drake ghostwriting accusations legit or was it more "So and so gave him a bar here and there" type shit.

Back