Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jaden Smith - Back On My Sh*t

Gawd this was awful. I hate when niggas do lyrical miracle memory lane, bring real hip hop back raps.

View attachment 74069

You ol "What happened to the essence?" head ass nigga

This got me rollin

Maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn gtfo forever

Y'all niggas do know that ain't me in the video, right?

I produced the track, which is why I posted it up when Chicity came talmbout "where yo track at?"

His age is gonna reflect his influences and style with where he is in this timeline. So when people get at him for making a song over a "trap" beat they have to take into account the era he was born in. Ask him for his top 5 he'll say Drake, Kanye, Travis Scott, kid Cudi, Frank ocean, Wayne etc.

That's some bullshit tho.

Take A-F-R-O. Same demographic as Jaden (he's a few years older than Jaden) and he's also from SoCal. This is what he dropped when HE was 18 (2015)

A year later he dropped an EP

Age doesn't beget style; it's all about what you're exposed to. With Will being his pops I, personally, would have expected something different. Damned sure wouldn't expect him to be sittin off biting the same style every other cat on the mic is using right now.

That's some bullshit tho.

Take A-F-R-O. Same demographic as Jaden (he's a few years older than Jaden) and he's also from SoCal. This is what he dropped when HE was 18 (2015)

A year later he dropped an EP

Age doesn't beget style; it's all about what you're exposed to. With Will being his pops I, personally, would have expected something different. Damned sure wouldn't expect him to be sittin off biting the same style every other cat on the mic is using right now.

I dont think he rapping to prove anything tho. Seems like he do it for fun.

Never heard a single track from Jaden that impressed me.

I dont get his following. I assume alot of it has to do with him being a celeb more than a rapper.

Also lately he dont look healthy

Back