Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jadakiss vs Pusha T

Did anyone agree when coop said the clipse have more classics than the lox and push has a better catalog ??
I would agree that The Clipse do in fact have more classic albums than The Lox. (Clipse- Lord Willin and Hell Hath no Fury, Lox - We Are The Streets)

The Lox definitely have more classic songs and verses.

And I would say Push does have a better catalogue only because his production >>>
Push had a cheat code…he basically has had two of the greatest producers/beatmakers of all time for his projects with Pharrell and Kanye

I would agree that The Clipse don in fact have more classic albums than The Lox. (Clipse- Lord Willin and Hell Hath no Fury, Lox - We Are The Streets)

And I would say Push does have a better catalogue only because his production >>>
Push had a cheat code…he basically has had two of the greatest producers/beatmakers of all time for his projects with Pharrell and Kanye
With all that being said Im still taking Kiss cause I think he is just flat out a better emcee than Push

I would agree that The Clipse do in fact have more classic albums than The Lox. (Clipse- Lord Willin and Hell Hath no Fury, Lox - We Are The Streets)

Are you including the last 2 lox albums??

Top 5 EVER?! Word?! Now THAT’S a “hot take” bro lol

What your top 5 look like fam??
They have an argument… if you leave them out im not mad…they def top 10 tho…

hell they not in my top 5

1.Outkast
2. Wu
3. Tribe
4. Mobb Deep
5. UGK

6. NWA
7. Lox
8. Clipse
9. Goodie Mob
10. BTNH

11. De La Soul