Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Jadakiss Spinoff Thread. Can You Be A Top 5 Or Top 10 Rapper with no Classic Albums?

Black Thought doesn't have any classic albums with The Roots and none of Wayne's Carters (I don't know I'm only asking. The only Carter I've heard was his last one) doesn't have any classics?

You're bugging The Roots have classics

Do You Want More and Illadelph Halflife are classics.

Also they have a Greatest Hits album called The Beginners Guide To Understanding The Roots Vol 1 & 2 that has some of their rare stuff. That's classic imo.

Also the album they did with Jay Z and the album they did with John Legend

FOH saying The Roots don't have classics!

You're bugging The Roots have classics

Do You Want More and Illadelph Halflife are classics.

Also they have a Greatest Hits album called The Beginners Guide To Understanding The Roots Vol 1 & 2 that has some of their rare stuff. That's classic imo.

Also the album they did with Jay Z and the album they did with John Legend

FOH saying The Roots don't have classics!

Where did I say that the Roots doesn't have any classics :huh2:

View attachment 605687

Actually if you reread what you posted, your punctuation is all over the place.

My punctuation was fine you are just going off on what I put in brackets. Remove what I put in brackets and change doesn't to are

Black Thought doesn't have any classic albums with The Roots and none of Wayne's Carters are classics?

Fixed. My point is I can't speak on Wayne's Carter series because I've only heard The Carter 5. Obviously Black Thought has classics with The Roots. Black Thought is one of the greatest rappers and he dropped 3 classic EPs.

Dark and Hell Is Hot is his only classic.

X story is classic. And him bringing gutter music to the mainstream is classic. X himself is one of a kind. But the actual album is not classic, it’s a great album tho. A few classic tracks.

Back