Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Jada Stevens: PAWG City

FHT58heXoAsX8sq
FHT58iFWUAAUQ2P

If yall finna really have a conversation about "jews" and her allegedly lookin like one all i can say is get to Israel if you are fortunate enough to be in a position to do so

Jada is doin her own thang in her own right, but in Jerusalem Tel aviv etc, she may not make it out the damn line into the club...the stakes are that high out there. TRUST ME

I kno yall playing off the stereotypical archetype of the so called "jewish appearance " but touchin ground out there will destroy that perception. Them old white folks we see on tv representing Israel does not match the streets . The diversity in the jews alone is astounding...let along beyond them. It really blew my mind

If yall finna really have a conversation about "jews" and her allegedly lookin like one all i can say is get to Israel if you are fortunate enough to be in a position to do so

Jada is doin her own thang in her own right, but in Jerusalem Tel aviv etc, she may not make it out the damn line into the club...the stakes are that high out there. TRUST ME

I kno yall playing off the stereotypical archetype of the so called "jewish appearance " but touchin ground out there will destroy that perception. Them old white folks we see on tv representing Israel does not match the streets . The diversity in the jews alone is astounding...let along beyond them. It really blew my mind
Always nice to hear the stories of other cultures. Would love to go out there one day and take in the scenery.
How they looking out there?

Back