Jacksonville Jags Head Coach, Urban Meyer, Gettin' Love In Da Club

I just don’t see USC jumping to hire dude who got fired for giving out pink eye handshakes

I dont see usc hiring him either.

USC might offer the job to leftwich if they cant get fickle

I dont see usc hiring him either.

USC might offer the job to leftwich if they cant get fickle

James Franklin might be ready to make that move, his agent will at least get him a raise out of it but I don’t see him retiring at Penn St

• Ether
Reactions: Marc123
James Franklin might be ready to make that move, his agent will at least get him a raise out of it but I don’t see him retiring at Penn St

I don't see him leaving Penn St. He is Pennsylvania born and bred. Pedo State and Joe Pa are gods to people like him. He will leverage it for a raise though.

He was already having a hard time in the locker room, said the players were laughing at him when he left the room after apologizing. It's over. And USC is not taking a coach with with that type of heat

• Ether
Reactions: already home_17
He was already having a hard time in the locker room, said the players were laughing at him when he left the room after apologizing. It's over. And USC is not taking a coach with with that type of heat

Bruh, I can only imagine how his soul burned slow as he walked outta the room and heard everyone brake into laughter as he jus apologized for being caught digging in a strangers butthole on camera at a bar

I wouldnt be surprised if he cried afterwards

This Saturdays SNL cant come soon enuff

Last edited:
As dumb as this was, why is this fire worthy?

The incident itself isnt fireable imo.

But if he has completely lost the locker room, it's over for him.

Players were openly laughing at him.

Sounds like Khan gone give him a 2nd chance tho