Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja rule still the man worldwide

Exactly... and as it should. It would be nice to see the same here in North America but we are too stingy with the love lol.
I feel a part of it is them not doing a lot of shows over there, so fans come out in force when when they get a chance to finally see them. And the other factor for us is......a lot of rappers suck live lol. So people over here already saw them when they were hot, werent impressed and pass on wasting money to see that again.

Ppl over seas mostly LOVE american rappers.

They do huge shows ALL DA TIME.

I think its mostly a level of appreciation for flyin all dat way to do a show.

Ya love to see it imo.

Music is truly da language of da ppl imo

Independent/backpack rappers would get treated like superstars overseas.

I feel a part of it is them not doing a lot of shows over there, so fans come out in force when when they get a chance to finally see them. And the other factor for us is......a lot of rappers suck live lol. So people over here already saw them when they were hot, werent impressed and pass on wasting money to see that again.

Americans being spoiled is absolutely part of the reason. This country had a good run when it came to being the most influential culture in the world. A lot of the shit that seems so exotic and cool to people outside of the country is she that people in the U.S. have access too all the time.

Back