Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja rule still the man worldwide

Ja rule got clowned by 50cent and Eminem recently because in da club was being played in his concert. But to be honest i dont think Ja rule care. He still making good money and still being relevant somehow. To be honest id say ive been listening to ja rule more than 50 and Eminem in recent years. Ja rule music aged like wine

Facts it did .

Rappers doing big crowds over seas???!!!

Im shocked.

@mods

Close this mf thread

I get where you're coming from, but it is kinda crazy how popular older rappers are overseas. It's not just rappers from the 00s and 90s either. I saw a video a couple years back of Big Daddy Kane in Russia. You would have thought it was 80s NYC with how hype the crowd was.

Rappers doing big crowds over seas???!!!

Im shocked.

@mods

Close this mf thread
stan-writing.gif

I get where you're coming from, but it is kinda crazy how popular older rappers are overseas. It's not just rappers from the 00s and 90s either. I saw a video a couple years back of Big Daddy Kane in Russia. You would have thought it was 80s NYC with how hype the crowd was.

Ppl over seas mostly LOVE american rappers.

They do huge shows ALL DA TIME.

I think its mostly a level of appreciation for flyin all dat way to do a show.

Ya love to see it imo.

Music is truly da language of da ppl imo

ja rule has sold over 30 millions worldwide his music is timeless there

15 millions in usa ye thats insane aswell

That’s great for JA! Only stupid folks in America clown older rappers who are 100% better then ANY of these legit weirdo rappers out now

Back