Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video J Prince Jr. with 100 goons at SXSW looking for Tekashi...

The thing is me and this faggot don't even got beef, he let these bitches on here dictate what he do. Like they give a shit about your stupid ass
It's your mouth nigga.

You constantly put your foot in your mouth, then get real nasty about it when called out on it. No sense of accountability.
You think you can just say and do whatever to whoever with no consequence.

That shit get old bruh...I don't fucking like it.... And if I'm in your City... Just off gp you gotta deal with me....

It's your mouth nigga.

You constantly put your foot in your mouth, then get real nasty about it when called out on it. No sense of accountability.
You think you can just say and do whatever to whoever with no consequence.

That shit get old bruh...I don't fucking like it.... And if I'm in your City... Just off gp you gotta deal with me....

It's you always trying to be a captain save a ho, mind yours and we wouldn't be butting heads like we do.

After you beat his ass. They got a soul food joint on the corner named Jamison Soul Food. Let me know if it’s good.

It's you always trying to be a captain save a ho, mind yours and we wouldn't be butting heads like we do.
Right. If only I just let you call women bitches and be overall nasty to them while lusting over baby pictures....

If only I did that, maybe you wouldn't have to shoot me after I post up on your block....

Shame on me

More entertaining than the thread topic...

tenor.gif

I ain't going to Chicago no time soon, lol

But if it lines up I promise you I will record the entire thing. Check in's pictures, video... Everything....

Older I get, if my back ain’t against the wall, ain’t fighting a soul

Damn right ima shoot your ass you come looking for me lol

What is Game talking about when he got songs suwooping with this nigga

Attachments

• B3CEC5AB-C699-45A6-BAEE-EC2750E34AA4.jpeg
    B3CEC5AB-C699-45A6-BAEE-EC2750E34AA4.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
Back