Welcome To aBlackWeb

J Hood Interview (He Makes A lot Of Sense)

I remember when mighty d block dropped and J hoods verse came up and he goes

"I came up as a young dude, hanging with the old cats
Couldn't cop crack, so I had to sell prozacs"

It frustrated the hell out of me because you can't get high off of Prozac. So who the hell was buying them? Dude was out there trying to be a legit "street pharmacist". For whatever reason the neighborhood folks Medicare wasn't covering their co pay for their depression medication, so J hood put on his lab coat and hit the corner.

If you scrape the coating off Prozac, it looks like crack.

That's probably what he meant.

I remember in high school people used to bag dirt and tell people it was heroin.

And when I went to jail, I heard a story of someone who got caught cutting up soap and selling it as crack.

If you scrape the coating off Prozac, it looks like crack.

That's probably what he meant.

I remember in high school people used to bag dirt and tell people it was heroin.

And when I went to jail, I heard a story of someone who got caught cutting up soap and selling it as crack.
While at times the things you say are wildly unbelievable, I can see where you're coming from right now. I'm going to Google if selling Prozac as crack was a common thing. I've definitely heard of the soap sold as crack.

Fun fact: I once sold a guy 11grams of drywall and he somehow thought it was a slab of coke. This was in my darker years, so bit fucked up of me, but what a fucking idiot that guy was. He wasn't happy at all.

ikr. I thought "time heals all wounds" guess not.

Who ever this Jeremiah Hood guy is. He needs to let this beef go. Nothing is worth losing a friend over

And btw @5 Grand still hasnt explained what this is about!!

@Don Dada i kno u a hip hop head, who you what dis beef bout. Even tho it dont involve nas or mobb deep.

s/o to nas n mobb deep btw
I have no clue

@Lou Cypher

prozac10c.jpg

I'm saying if you get a pocketknife and scrape off the coating, it is white and about the size of a pebble. People scrape the coating off aspirin or whatever pills they can find and call it "crack".

Back