Welcome To aBlackWeb

J Hood Interview (He Makes A lot Of Sense)

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
This is a J Hood response from Sheek Louch's Vlad TV interview.

If you didn't know, Sheek Louch recently did an interview on Vlad TV where he disses J Hood. This clip is J Hood's response.

I actually agree with everything J Hood says, but the problem is he's wearing a shirt that says "Where's The 60K?" otherwise I agree with him.

btw lol at "j hood" in dat sedium blk t in dat 1st thumb nail.

That whats hot 2day in these streets??

I hope you dont be rockin a t that small irl @5 Grand

J hood was signed to the LOX over 20 years ago… Hood recently went on the math Hoffa podcast talking shit about Sheek… Sheek responded and now we’re here…

Side note: I didn’t press play on this shit either…

AHHHHHH. ok, got ya.

Is he the one who's wrist watch fell apart while talkin to little bow wow on da red carpet dat one time?

J hood was signed to the LOX over 20 years ago… Hood recently went on the math Hoffa podcast talking shit about Sheek… Sheek responded and now we’re here…

Side note: I didn’t press play on this shit either…

It was the other way around. Sheek went on Math Hoffa talking trash about J Hood. The clip I posted is J Hood's response to Sheek.

IMO, J Hood made a lot of sense and used logical reasoning. Sheek was emotional and kept saying "Fuck that bitch ass nigga" but Sheek never really explained what the beef was about. J Hood actually explained what the beef was about, gave examples and articulated his point very clearly.

Anyway, for those that do not remember, The Lox was a group in itself. They added J Hood and The Lox + J Hood = D-Block and they were dropping mixtapes left and right in the Kay Slay mixtape era. This is probably their most notable song and appeared on Sheek Louch's album. In fact, it was the best song on Sheek Louch's album.

This song was an absolute MONSTER on mixtapes on 125th ST

Kay Slay used to yell over this song so much that you couldn't really hear the lyrics.

It was the other way around. Sheek went on Math Hoffa talking trash about J Hood. The clip I posted is J Hood's response to Sheek.

IMO, J Hood made a lot of sense and used logical reasoning. Sheek was emotional and kept saying "Fuck that bitch ass nigga" but Sheek never really explained what the beef was about. J Hood actually explained what the beef was about, gave examples and articulated his point very clearly.

Anyway, for those that do not remember, The Lox was a group in itself. They added J Hood and The Lox + J Hood = D-Block and they were dropping mixtapes left and right in the Kay Slay mixtape era. This is probably their most notable song and appeared on Sheek Louch's album. In fact, it was the best song on Sheek Louch's album.

Kay Slay used to yell over this song so much that you couldn't really hear the lyrics.

0E8F932C-1582-4283-8280-ACA5C3066CF6.gif
Sheek was never on Math’s podcast, Styles P was..

lol He says in both videos that he never said the Lox owe him 60 Gs. If he claims that the label gave them 60 Gs meant for him and that they never gave him that money, isn't that the same thing as saying they owe him 60 Gs. Now he can say that he doesn't expect to get that money, and that's fine but his words stil imply that he's owed money.

This post is in the early running for "abw post of the year"

lol kay slay yellin over song n cant hear da lyrics

So he doesn't want the 60k, cool. Does he have new music dropping or something? Why bring this up now? This was 16 years ago

So he doesn't want the 60k, cool. Does he have new music dropping or something? Why bring this up now? This was 16 years ago

ikr. I thought "time heals all wounds" guess not.

Who ever this Jeremiah Hood guy is. He needs to let this beef go. Nothing is worth losing a friend over

And btw @5 Grand still hasnt explained what this is about!!

@Don Dada i kno u a hip hop head, who you what dis beef bout. Even tho it dont involve nas or mobb deep.

s/o to nas n mobb deep btw

I remember when mighty d block dropped and J hoods verse came up and he goes

"I came up as a young dude, hanging with the old cats
Couldn't cop crack, so I had to sell prozacs"

It frustrated the hell out of me because you can't get high off of Prozac. So who the hell was buying them? Dude was out there trying to be a legit "street pharmacist". For whatever reason the neighborhood folks Medicare wasn't covering their co pay for their depression medication, so J hood put on his lab coat and hit the corner.

Back