Welcome To aBlackWeb

J. Cole - procastination (broke)

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

J. Cole comes off of hiatus with a loose single, “Procrastination (Broke).” The story behind it is… rather interesting: Cole went to Youtube, typed “J. Cole type beat” in the search engine, and the Bvtman-produced track was the end result.

“This song should live on your channel and serve as a thank you to you and every producer out there cooking up and sharing their work with the world,” Cole said in a text message to the producer. “It’s a million artists out there right now just like me, hungry and searching every day for something to spark a word, a melody, a hook, a verse, a punchline, a way to vent, or a way to cut through.

“This is some sh*t that would normally stay in the vault, but I don’t want to hold onto the music like that no more,” he continued. “This is for you and whoever else need to hear it. God bless bro and keep doing what you do!”

Every thing about this is dope

Give these young brothers working away behind their MPCs and computers a chance

nah fr

I kinda kno how this feels

as sum of yall kno 1 of my favorite artist jumped on 2 of my beats (even said his favorite song on that tape was the song I prod.)

that experience, those moments will last as long as you live & even after that cuz they can't take the sounds away

the shot of adrenaline Cole jus gave that boy lol

I heard about this on yesterday’s JBP. Salute to Cole for being a shining example both as an artist & as representative of the culture. This gesture is beyond dope. Song is actually good too.

Back