Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

Damn. Folks are thirsty for a battle

Go watch smack if you wanna see two dudes really battle
I don’t watch Smack. Why don’t you just go away?

There’s nothing wrong with seeing rappers compete or spar from time to time; especially with those who have the charisma and are lyrically capable. It’s a part of hip hop culture. If you’re claiming to be King, Big 3, top dog, a Goat, etc., it’s predetermined somebody, somewhere, worthy or unworthy gon challenge it.

I don’t watch Smack. Why don’t you just go away?

There’s nothing wrong with seeing rappers compete or spar from time to time; especially with those who have the charisma and are lyrically capable. It’s a part of hip hop culture. If you’re claiming to be King, Big 3, top dog, a Goat, etc., it’s predetermined somebody, somewhere, worthy or unworthy gon challenge it.
He OBVIOUSLY sees something wrong with and yall saying Cole is wrong. What kinda shit is that to tell someone how they feel.

That’s fucking weird

I go where I want. I like good music and will talk my shit about things I don’t like.

Same where a lot of yall talking shit about Cole for doing something y’all don’t like. Should yall go away then?

He OBVIOUSLY sees something wrong with and yall saying Cole is wrong. What kinda shit is that to tell someone how they feel.

That’s fucking weird

I go where I want. I like good music and will talk my shit about things I don’t like.

Same where a lot of yall talking shit about Cole for doing something y’all don’t like. Should yall go away then?
He's not wrong and he's not right he's just being a bitch

This move is UNPRECEDENTED in hip hop

How do you not get that?

According to Budden podcast sounds like Drakes dropping something Friday but both Drake and Lendrick have disses recorded and are supposedly “nuclear” level.

Take from that what you will 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: GNS
I starting to feel away about you heathens disrespecting my NC comrade. Yeah the nigga raps about being the best emcee ever and will demolish anybody on the mic. Thats besides the point mane he didn't want to hurt his friends feelings ok!!!!

:think2:

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
First niggas made excuses for a rapper having ghostwriters

Now this …

View attachment 1294337
In general human beings are very very impressionable and easily conditioned

You got people making casual excuses for unprecedented behavior

Will Smith goes on stage and smacks fire out of the Oscars host and half of the culture tried to rationalize unprecedented behavior at an awards show... "hE WuZ DeFenDiN HiZ wIFe"

That’s fucking weird

Since you edited your message, ofc you can go where ever you want, like whatever music you like, idc. I asked “why don’t you go away?” in response to you telling us/me to go watch Smack if we want to see a battle.

And a lot of what you say other people are doing, you be actually doing yourself. You do a lot of projecting.

Back