Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

lol niggas changing the rules.

I can understand, sub for sub. But once a direct shot is sent, no more time for subs. That's always been the rules.

When Jada sent the direct shot on Uh Huh, Beanie dropped his diss. He didn't send a "warning shot".

But aight, cool subs cole.

These rappers know they don’t gotta do much. Cole really loosing the crowd with the shit he’s saying? No. Die hards will lay on the sword for him & most of us gonna still check for him. Rap beef in this era really is inconsequential.

yall kill me.

Kendrick says "fuck a big 3 its just big me" to cole and the rest of his verse on Like That was going at Drake

Drake still ain't responded while Cole says, "you fell off, overrated, 1 hot album every 10 year average, only time you really relevant is by dissen people" and everyone act like that ain't a solid response to kendricks overhyped verse

7 minute drill is a better diss than kendrick’s verse on like that imo

niggas can get their jokes off, but cole is one up on kendrick

This true. But the best part about Coles response is the anticipation for Kendrick to go ham now.

Kendrick verse on Like That was a light jab. Like cheese in a mouse trap.

yall kill me.

Kendrick says "fuck a big 3 its just big me" to cole and the rest of his verse on Like That was going at Drake

Drake still ain't responded while Cole says, "you fell off, overrated, 1 hot album every 10 year average, only time you really relevant is by dissen people" and everyone act like that ain't a solid response to kendricks overhyped verse
Idk what more @Goldie wants

what-more-do-you-want-from-me-sad.gif

Back