Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

So far after giving this another listen tha joints up to Fever are dope…still gotta give tha second half another listen but knowin’ Pi and 7 min drill still comin’ up wit these next tracks I gotta say this album is nice…Cole still rappin’ rappin’

I gotta be optimistic if these are in fact tha “throw aways” from The Fall Off cuz that should mean that shit should be flames

Yeah the puff thing only works if Cole beat puff ass, getting slapped to protect someone else.

“I had your back, so what I got slapped” iono
Drake is a the one who got slapped according to reports

If I remember correctly the Puff vs Cole shit was described as a tussle or more or less grappling which Puff probably instigated and enjoyed

PAUSE

Kendrick is Cole’s lil bro, what was he pose to do?

It’s just jokes in this side bro

:mybad: Lol

I rock wit Cole heavy…I just got K Dot in this situation cuz I personally think he’s tha best of tha 3…but not by much over Cole

Plus add to tha fact I really don’t fuck wit’ Drake at all and that’s who Cole hitched his horse to…

Besides that of course Cole was supposed to step to Puff back then…but in hindsight, in this beef, it’s an angle Ijs 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

If I remember correctly the Puff vs Cole shit was described as a tussle or more or less grappling which Puff probably instigated and enjoyed

PAUSE

Wanting to grapple grown niggaz sooo bad that you would instigate fights just to cop feels is super diabolical lmaooo

:pause:

PAUSE
Wanting to grapple grown niggaz sooo bad that you would instigate fights just to cop feels is super diabolical lmaooo

:pause:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NAH IM CRYIN FORREAL
:lol10:

Get those Bas features tf outta here

Get that “hey AI, make a Drake song usin’ Cole’s voice” track waaaay tf up outta here and this project super solid

Crocodile Tearz, Ready ‘24, Huntin’ Wabbitz, Pi and Trae The Truth in Ibiza tha best tracks to me…

Back