Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

Sure but you can't run back the cage and tear shit up right after you said you lost some sleep after sleeping so well for 10 years.

"Go the fuck to sleep and rest then boy!"

- Big Sean's voice
Fit debate sake.... Why not.. that not feeling right might only apply to kendrick... everyone else should be on the menu.
I couldn't be cole right now😅😅

If the rap game was based on merit she would be crowned as the best female rapper alive but as it's based on corporate agenda we have to put up with the Cardis and Ice Spices of the world.

Funny how it's open season on Cole now. Can't believe he's letting himself go out like this. I seen people online saying this is all a ruse to pretend like he is falling off before the Fall Off and then he's going to let everyone have it. For his sake I hope that's true because if not his legacy is in the mud, especially as he has no classics. No classics and you're running from battles? That ain't hip hop heritage!

If the rap game was based on merit she would be crowned as the best female rapper alive but as it's based on corporate agenda we have to put up with the Cardis and Ice Spices of the world.

Funny how it's open season on Cole now. Can't believe he's letting himself go out like this. I seen people online saying this is all a ruse to pretend like he is falling off before the Fall Off and then he's going to let everyone have it. For his sake I hope that's true because if not his legacy is in the mud, especially as he has no classics. No classics and you're running from battles? That ain't hip hop heritage!

Nigga hears 6 bars and she the best? Lol

If she can diss, then she put names on who she ghost writes for. Until then, they are going eat her alive and tell her she’s a nobody.
Kendrick himself told her face to face how sick she was with the bars. This was years ago after she appeared in that cypher I think XXL put on and she killed it. Just because you don't know her on here doesnt mean she's not certi in the game

Kendrick himself told her face to face how sick she was with the bars. This was years ago after she appeared in that cypher I think XXL put on and she killed it. Just because you don't know her on here doesnt mean she's not certi in the game
Two things can be right I’m not saying nobody knows who she is but you did say Kendrick Lamar told her face-to-face years ago about how good she is. Nobody has heard from her on a mainstream level since then. So the public is going to look at her as a nobody. You know the Internet doesn’t remember nothing pass yesterday unless they’re trying to dig dirt up on you.

I remember ole girl being posted a few years ago she was nice with it

She's in my top 3 female rappers if not #1. She's got the total package imo...bars....body....ability to tackle and articulate herself well w/ different subject matter....having that fuck the industry attitude. Plus nothing sexier than a chick who can install a sink and build a nigga some shit. Kiss knows the deal too

Back