Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

Drinking too many Estrogen daiquiris when he’s been chilling in Frakes company.

Kendrick will fire something back, can’t take shots on someone’s catalogue (which is better received than your own) then hide your hands.

Put your gloves back on.

Athletes can compete and talk shit and still respect each other but that can’t go into any other form of life? This was not going to get anybody killed or career ruined
It's just niggas... and soccer hooligans.

:js4:

Yall don't wanna pod tho.

Drinking too many Estrogen daiquiris when he’s been chilling in Frakes company.

Kendrick will fire something back, can’t take shots on someone’s catalogue (which is better received than your own) then hide your hands.

Put your gloves back on.
"Soccer hooligan"

Ap are you being slow on purpose. I said I don’t like battle rap where niggas literally have no beat no music. Wanting to hear niggas do it on wax is a bad take? wtf are you even talking about
Not at all

Fwiw, I shared this sentiment until I really just started lurking the battlerap thread here

S/o to

@Goldie
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Maywood
Lurk

At some point I found a few artists I did like and parlayed that into discovering other acts.

I like to hear what the dudes are saying so bars with no music is no longer an issue for me

The rounds these days are even more special when you have acts that can rebuttal what you just said in real time. That is an art in itself. You coming up with shit in real time off the top of your head then you still jump back into the bars you actually wrote

Not at all

Fwiw, I shared this sentiment until I really just started lurking the battlerap thread here

S/o to

@Goldie
@Elzo69Renaissance
@Maywood
Lurk

At some point I found a few artists I did like and parlayed that into discovering other acts.

I like to hear what the dudes are saying so bars with no music is no longer an issue for me

The rounds these days are even more special when you have acts that can rebuttal what you just said in real time. That is an art in itself. You coming up with shit in real time off the top of your head then you still jump back into the bars you actually wrote

Thanks bro

Lol so now nobody needs to compete and everybody wins good for the culture.
I'm talking about them talking shit and otherwise being ignorant.

You're pretty good at repeatedly just missing the point lol. You don't care about competition.

Nigga you gotta get off his dick just a bit
Dear sir

I asked a question. This is the second time you've mentioned him cosplaying as a ninja when you've already been shown he actually his a martial artist.

There are many things you could try and clown him about that are actually true.. No need to keep trying to make this a thing

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
"Soccer Football hooligan"

200w.gif

I respect his move on some bigger man shit, but I have no respect for this move on some rapper shit.

What did he think was going to happen when he recorded those bars? He should have thought through this shit before dropping it. Now he look weak.

The whole internet clowning Cole so much maybe Kendrick dont gotta respond

Even Coles own subreddit did a whole 180 from yesterday now they talkin shit and makin jokes on Cole

Ive spent the last 6hrs randomly picking up my phone to refresh to new jokes

Shits embarrassing. Its over. No coming back lol.

Screenshot_20240408_123851_Reddit.jpg

Back