Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

if you honestly think that Kendrick or Cole are better lyricists than Lupe, you are wrong.

Point blank. Them niggas is sesame steeet compared to him lyrically.

Bruh I’m sorry but Cole and Kendrick are better to me. Saying a bunch of big words correctly don’t make you a goat. I’m not saying he trash but I don’t think he better than either. Drake included.

Lol at “Lupe had backing” I must have missed the part where he was signed to Rocafella / GOOD Music / Def Jam

“bUt bUt hE haDz tHe sAmE baCkInG aZ kEnDrICK”

Day 2 and this Cole shit still bumpin like a mufucka and the rest of the Kung-Fu Kenny warriors are still crying in here

He ain’t have any support from Kanye at all?

Bruh I’m sorry but Cole and Kendrick are better to me. Saying a bunch of big words correctly don’t make you a goat. I’m not saying he trash but I don’t think he better than either. Drake included.

Lol @ big words.

If you think Lupe’s use of “big words” is why people like me think Lupe is better than both Kendrick and J Cole….you’re kinda lost.

We ain’t even having the same conversation.

Are they better at making more digestible content that the general masses can consume?

Maybe

But are they better emcees? No

Am I the only one in here that's a fan of Cole, Drake, Lupe, and Drake? Cause got damn.

They all have their own lanes

I see similarities with Drake and Cole.

Likewise, Lupe and Kendrick have similarities to me. Which is why I think some people find their music harder to digest but the more you listen, the more rewarding it is. I appreciate the depth.

He ain’t have any support from Kanye at all?
Theres-Something-About-Mary-GIF-TH-700-0-90.gif

Did you read what I said

Am I the only one in here that's a fan of Cole, Drake, Lupe, and Drake? Cause got damn.

They all have their own lanes

I see similarities with Drake and Cole.

Likewise, Lupe and Kendrick have similarities to me. Which is why I think some people find their music harder to digest but the more you listen, the more rewarding it is. I appreciate the depth.
Nothing wrong with this at all

The issue is people who can't be fan of them collectively and take the time to try and shit on the ones they don't like in an effort to big up one over the others

Fever isnt the worse Cole song
Folding Clothes is

"I wanna fold CLOOOOOTHESSS with ya
I wanna make you feel GOOOOOOOD"
:lol10:

I’d take an album of Fold Clothes before I took an album of Fever…

I mean I’m drivin’ off a bridge listenin’ to either album but tha’ Fold Clothes album tha bridge is over water where I can get out and swim possibly

Fever album I’m driving off a bridge that’s over a gravel pit that has an inexplicable amount of rabid Komodo dragons in it…

Yeah…… hate it that much lol

Last edited:
Lol @ big words.

If you think Lupe’s use of “big words” is why people like me think Lupe is better than both Kendrick and J Cole….you’re kinda lost.

We ain’t even having the same conversation.

Well how you define lyricism bro. Cuz what makes him more lyrical than Kendrick. Drop the science sage.
Theres-Something-About-Mary-GIF-TH-700-0-90.gif

Did you read what I said

Bro I responded to like three people I don’t even know what you said at this point no lie

Back