Welcome To aBlackWeb

J Cole announces he won't do anymore guest features

He full of shit.

Unless he die, he gonna end up on another feature.

. And his fans gonna lose it

He full of shit.

Unless he die, he gonna end up on another feature.

. And his fans gonna lose it
It seems he saying it like it's some Disney movies in the vault type shit, stopping features til the next time he decides to do a feature run...corny all around tho.

Y'all opinions on a statement can range from making sense to some absurd shit, that it's crazy yall read the same shit

Nah...I kinda feel like that’s some bullshit from an artist I really like...nigga got a roster full of up and comin’ niggaz that he already don’t give features on his album to...makin’ bullshit aliases to sing hooks when he got plenty of weird artsy niggaz on his label that could do that shit too...and then you sayin’ you not gonna do a feat wit’ NO other rapper in tha game NO other time?! Yeah right nigga...he need to clarify what exactly he means....Cole better not start “weirdin’” out...

yup...watch, j. cole not gonna do any features but eloc. j or some shit is gonna pop up on mfs songs

if you think he's boring or overrated, why care?

you should be happy that you'll hear from him less lol

this ain't the end of the world tho

I feel yall who don't like him, you're not missing anything.. but I'm a pretty big fan I feel this is a disrespectful gesture to hip hop

I feel yall who don't like him, you're not missing anything.. but I'm a pretty big fan I feel this is a disrespectful gesture to hip hop
Every j cole thread there's a bunch of niggaz that supposedly don't fuck with him that gotta stop doing whatever important shit they're doing to repeat how j cole is boring or puts them to sleep.

Weird

Didn’t say I cared. He probably not serious anyway

anyone who took time to voice their opinion in here (either way) cares a lil in the least bit

or yall wouldn't even waste keystrokes

I fux w/ Cole & if this makes him happy no skin off my back

anyone who took time to voice their opinion in here (either way) cares a lil in the least bit

or yall wouldn't even waste keystrokes

I fux w/ Cole & if this makes him happy no skin off my back

Is this a thing where people talk about h cole cuz this seems defensive

Back