Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION IYO: Did Faux News morning YT anchor say “colored sorority” or “college sorority”?

Even if he did say "college". This is right up the alley for Fox news tho. They cracked Kool-Aid jokes on blacks while filming.

Out of all the years they've been on air and active, I can only count 2 segments that they've made a valid point about.

I know yall not so victim-minded that you was just camped out, waiting in the cut, to pounce on the first slight appearance of offense from someone online, who didn’t even give it, just so you could have something to blame as a starter to the morning. I know that can’t be the case.
That's a hellava cape for fox news bruh. I could never

Don't know how you say shit like this publicly and look at your wife and daughter when you go home

tbh. Blatant sexism aside.

After that comment, in private. I would ask dude.... "do you think comments like that expand your voter base? Does sayin stuff like that make independents pick trump over harris?"

if he responds honestly, i think that he would say that is not the goal. The goal is to give red meat to the maga base. The maga base jus likes to hear mean, sexist stuff about harris. He is keeping the base happy

Back