Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News It's Not Over, Stan Lee Next On The Summer Jam Screen

Yall comic book niggas is crazy. Put that old perv under the jail

"Put that old perv under the jail" for something he MAYBE, POSSIBLY, MIGHT HAVE ALLEGEDLY done?

running-gags-emgn-3.gif

Your type of behavior will no longer be tolerated in this discussion.

lol I read a comment that said maybe Jack kirby did it and Stan is just getting all the credit

If I lived to 95 I’d hope for the strength to grope a chick, if she can’t fend off an 95 year old brittle man that’s on her.

I mean at that age they probably bath the guy anyway, he should sue them for groping him.

So y'all will tell your daughters if a old fuck grab them by the pussy and feeling all on them to just relax because he's old.

He has dementia and has been getting worse for the last 3 years, why do these nurses thinks he needs them? They filmed all his cameos for like the next 5 Marvel movies when they filmed GOTG2 because they knew he was getting less mentally capable. Also, what the fuck happened to a Hippocratic oath and patient confidentiality? Do no harm should apply to their reputation too unless they're going to provide evidence and press charges otherwise this is just unprofessional and libelous.

niggas about to hang themselves from the rafters over this nigga lmaooo
Not really. Folks know he did Kirby and Ditko dirty, it's no secret he wasn't exactly a faithful and devout husband while he was touring colleges doing speeches... anyone that knows much knows Stan Lee is the character he presents in public, Stanley Liebowitz was a ruthless bastard who thought he was above the industry before he became a figurehead of the biz. He went by Stan Lee because he thought one day he'd write the great American novel and wouldn't want his real name tarnished as a serious writer by being recognised as the comic periodicals guy. Stan Lee is a legendary shithead but he's also one of the greatest creative minds of his generation, womanising powermongering bastard or not.

Not really. Folks know he did Kirby and Ditko dirty, it's no secret he wasn't exactly a faithful and devout husband while he was touring colleges doing speeches... anyone that knows much knows Stan Lee is the character he presents in public, Stanley Liebowitz was a ruthless bastard who thought he was above the industry before he became a figurehead of the biz. He went by Stan Lee because he thought one day he'd write the great American novel and wouldn't want his real name tarnished as a serious writer by being recognised as the comic periodicals guy. Stan Lee is a legendary shithead but he's also one of the greatest creative minds of his generation, womanising powermongering bastard or not.

you said all that just to say he did the shit

3A74EC84-1E79-4655-8C78-500ABF946758.gif

you said all that just to say he did the shit

View attachment 21003
I said that before already, I was just trying to dignify your post with an informed reply but I'll keep it your speed if that's beyond you:

Word, old jew probably pulled up their skirts but he done got his mind fucked up offthat being old shit b, so fuck we gonna do? el oh el

That more your level?

Back