Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's Intervention Time....

It's ok K....let it out...

But i have a question I need to ask you...a very important one....

Are you familiar with the name.....

SkylarWhite?

yes. I imagine I feel like how Timberland's wife feels being that she looked like Aaliyah but wasn't her

I am her to Sky, his real e-love

My mind knew better than to marry him but my e-heart took over all rational thought

giphy.gif

Sebastian will be ok.

Pray on it. Ask the Lord to take away your pain.

Ah....Brother Recap.

You are a expatriate as well. You have knowledge of our dear brothers past. Have you noticed the change?

Do you remember Skylar?

I think that situation could have been the start of this transformation...

Part of this is my fault because I knew he had a wandering eye but I thought I was woman enough to tame him. I gave him what he wanted, cooked his meals, rubbed him down after he came home from calling games, and I put it on him anytime, anyplace but this still has not been enough to keep him from hurting me by showing love to others. I have tried to be strong for so long but I just can't take it anymore....dammit I promised myself I wouldn't cry!
It's ok K....let it out...

But i have a question I need to ask you...a very important one....

Are you familiar with the name.....

SkylarWhite?
on that note...i'll see myself out

jerry-done.gif

I have some troubling news guys....

I think Sebastian may also be battling dementia because he now believes I am his son.....

my bad brah

its hard as a single father trying to supervise two of my sons on an internet messaging board

one done started a thread dedicated to me trying to besmirch my name among our internet family...

Ah....Brother Recap.

You are a expatriate as well. You have knowledge of our dear brothers past. Have you noticed the change?

Do you remember Skylar?

I think that situation could have been the start of this transformation...

Maybe the REAL Josh was always there to begin wit. It just took a change of scenery for it to come out.

I mean look at MissK. She's thug azzz nigga that buss her gunz. But it took moving to a new e-neighborhood for folks to finally see that side of her.

As for Skylar...per the advice of my lawyer I am forbidden to talk about that. Good day madam.

Maybe the REAL Josh was always there to begin wit. It just took a change of scenery for it to come out.

I mean look at MissK. She's thug azzz nigga that buss her gunz. But it took moving to a new e-neighborhood for folks to finally see that side of her.

As for Skylar...per the advice of my lawyer I am forbidden to talk about that. Good day madam.
Recap you bring up an excellent point, I've been an asshole with progressive views whole time and it feels good to finally let it out.

Recap you bring up an excellent point, I've been an asshole with progressive views whole time and it feels good to finally let it out.

Aye brotha, that's good you feel like you can unshackle yourself from that burden.

Only way to cure a simp is to give him some nudes, which one of yall ladies down to save this man?

Back