Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's Intervention Time....

JUDAH

OG
First and foremost, i' d like to thank each and every one of you for showing up. As members of the ABW family, it's important we all stick together throughthe good and the bad. And even though we have only been a cohesive unit for a short time, it troubles me to say these are bad times....

One of our very own members has had a rough go at thinks this past week. It has been brought to my attention by our volunteer student hall monitor, @MeanieJosh, that or dear friend @Simp has been displaying some troubling behavior.....

Just yesterday I noticed a shift in his mood. In a moment of jest, i realized his feelings may have been hurt. I tried to rectify the situation and all he could do was use profanity.....

It has also come to my attention that he has been cheating on his ex-wife @MissK. This is heartbreaking as she is one of the sweetest, most evil women in our ranks. She doesn't deserve any of this.

He has also had run ins with other posters such as @Thotful Insight and @Chi-Town B. I think we have reached a breaking point. If we don't come together and help our brother, i fear something terrible may happen.

I call on each and every one of you to offer support to Sebastian through these trying times.

If you have experienced any of these changes, this is the thread to drop the stories.

We are hear for healing....

Yo @ Sebastian

light tears

66auyx.jpg

On that note, I'll begin...

@Simp

You are my brother. I just want to know....why are you so angry?

Who hurt you?

giphy.gif

@MeanieJosh was worried about you. Young Joshua, do you have anything to add?

On that note, I'll begin...

@Simp

You are my brother. I just want to know....why are you so angry?

Who hurt you?

giphy.gif

@MeanieJosh was worried about you. Young Joshua, do you have anything to add?
Onced upon a time I looked up to ap but I just can't anymore because of his recent actions. His simping has overwhelmed and destroyed all that was good in him and frankly it may end his e-life if we allow it to permeate in ap any longer.

Onced upon a time I looked up to ap but I just can't anymore because of his recent actions. His simping has overwhelmed and destroyed all that was good in him and frankly it may end his e-life if we allow it to permeate in ap any longer.

Thank you for your input, Young Joshua. Feel free to share more as well. But I had to point something out. I think you mentioned something key. Simping....

It seems to be a common theme outside of the anger issues. It has destroyed his e-marriage to @MissK . But I think it started before her....

And before we dive any further, @MissK where did eberything go wrong in your opinion?

...ill accept that

I accept some fault for these changes because i haven't been the best e-friend. But i am not your enemy....

This aggression is coming from somewhere....i just fear it may reach a boiling point and you are going to snap. We don't want that sir.
5lftu8h3vgal.gif

Thank you for your input, Young Joshua. Feel free to share more as well. But I had to point something out. I think you mentioned something key. Simping....

It seems to be a common theme outside of the anger issues. It has destroyed his e-marriage to @MissK . But I think it started before her....

And before we dive any further, @MissK where did eberything go wrong in your opinion?

Part of this is my fault because I knew he had a wandering eye but I thought I was woman enough to tame him. I gave him what he wanted, cooked his meals, rubbed him down after he came home from calling games, and I put it on him anytime, anyplace but this still has not been enough to keep him from hurting me by showing love to others. I have tried to be strong for so long but I just can't take it anymore....dammit I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

Part of this is my fault because I knew he had a wandering eye but I thought I was woman enough to tame him. I gave him what he wanted, cooked his meals, rubbed him down after he came home from calling games, and I put it on him anytime, anyplace but this still has not been enough to keep him from hurting me by showing love to others. I have tried to be strong for so long but I just can't take it anymore....dammit I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

It's ok K....let it out...

But i have a question I need to ask you...a very important one....

Are you familiar with the name.....

SkylarWhite?

Back