Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's going nowhere...

Eartha Clit

Hi Beta.
Site President
How long after realizing that a relationship or situation is going nowhere, do you just let it go?

Let's just say the relationship ain't deep yet. Just the "talking" stage.

But it's never that simple, if they weren't receiving any kind of effort, I doubt they'd even have to question whether it's worth it or not. But in a lot of cases they're doing everything a regular couple normally does, they just don't have the title.

Yea, I'm DEADING that shit immediately. I just had to cut someone off. It just wasn't gonna work.
@KandyPants ....honey I was just going to ask you what's going on?? Some of topics I felt you had something on your mind....

But when it seems that you are putting too much effort in and the other person isn't. When getting up just doesn't happen for some reason or the other.

@KandyPants ....honey I was just going to ask you what's going on?? Some of topics I felt you had something on your mind....

But when it seems that you are putting too much effort in and the other person isn't. When getting up just doesn't happen for some reason or the other.

Oh naw, if I had something on my mind, the person would know. I'm an upfront kind of chick. However, I have a group page on Facebook and this be shit we talk about. So I come over here and ask the same shit. I like to see how people think and why they think the way they do, that's all. Everything I post doesn't pertain to me and my situation. I'm single as shit. I don't have these issues. I'm good over here.

But it's never that simple, if they weren't receiving any kind of effort, I doubt they'd even have to question whether it's worth it or not. But in a lot of cases they're doing everything a regular couple normally does, they just don't have the title.

It is that simple but people say my problem is I detach too easily.

If there isn't any growth or I feel like I'm trying to create something new more than the other person I'm out.

i'm an expert at breaking up with people..if ny of yall need help in severing a tie, and really want advice and opinions that you plan on using, holla at your boy

Oh naw, if I had something on my mind, the person would know. I'm an upfront kind of chick. However, I have a group page on Facebook and this be shit we talk about. So I come over here and ask the same shit. I like to see how people think and why they think the way they do, that's all. Everything I post doesn't pertain to me and my situation. I'm single as shit. I don't have these issues. I'm good over here.
ok thanks for the answer. I admit they are still topics that be on people's mind.

communication is everything...

some people like relationships that grow and progress,

some people like relationships guc of their current situation, and it meets their immediate needs...

there's a lotta people that would be single if the other person wasn't homeless forreeal.....

Back