Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's almost 2019 and yall still driving with no seat belts on?

Never wore it til a few yrs ago now i wear it religiously. Had enough close calls.

My gf on the other hand cant be convinced to wear it.

I used to not wear it when I first started driving (18/19). Now the car ain’t fuckin moving without it don’t care who you are.

everyone in the world thinks they are good drivers, yet we have the most car accidents in the world...

think about that for a sec

at this point, I rather have it on, than chance it to have it off. It's for my safety from other drivers.

If any of you have small children, would you just let them roam the back seat while you are driving with no seat belt on? Hell, they dont have to be small children, but children period

I cant count how many times I've seen on the news "child was ejected from car b/c they weren't wearing a seatbelt. This is just gonna have to be a minor inconvenience

I got in the car with a country nigga last year, old cutlass sitting on 20's. I get in and put on my seat belt and he sat there and looked at me like ima square..nigga said, I know how to drive

I looked at him and said
images (3).jpeg oh..this ain't for u

He said what u mean

I said if it happens, you'll find out

He just laughed...

Literally could could save youre life no reason not to...and gtfoh with "well ive never had an accident so" yea most ppl havent, until it happens, you might be a good driver but that dont mean shit if you in the path of some jackass who decides to run a red light

"If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how Mase felt/
Thank God I ain't too cool for the safe belt!"

It's a lot of too cool for school ass niggas outchea, but I ain't one of'em.
Beat me 2 it.

I wouldn't drive to the mailbox withhout my seat belt on. I cant imagine one good reason why anyone would drive anywhere without it.

Last edited:
Beat me 2 it.

I wouldn't drive to the mailbox withhout my seat belt on. I cant imagine one good reason why anyone would drive anywhere without it.

this-is-why-you-should-wear-seat-belts-or-less-10651541.png

1e8ctcmn84421.jpg

Back