Welcome To aBlackWeb

Italian Doctor to African Man: You are black I have priority cases for white people You are not being treated, You'll die.

Italy is and has been racist af!

Watch their football(soccer) games to see how they treat blacks that are rich n famous, so imagine a regular

May the corona continue to ravage these deserved fucks and get well soon for the few that ain't like that

Italy is and has been racist af!

Watch their football(soccer) games to see how they treat blacks that are rich n famous, so imagine a regular

May the corona continue to ravage these deserved fucks and get well soon for the few that ain't like that
Cosign

crazy part is they often want to say Moors wernt black just light skin

“The Moors of the host wore silks and colourful clothes which they had taken as booty… their horses’ reigns were like fire, their faces as black as pitch, the handsomest among them was black as a cooking pot and their eyes blazed like fire; their horses as swift as leopards, their horsemen more cruel than the wolf that comes to a sheepfold in the night…Oh luckless Spain!”

Colin Smith’s, Christians and Moors in Spain vol. 1 2nd edition 1988 p. 97.

btw most italians today are not even native italians they're germanic lombards who conquered italy in 476 AD.

“The Moors of the host wore silks and colourful clothes which they had taken as booty… their horses’ reigns were like fire, their faces as black as pitch, the handsomest among them was black as a cooking pot and their eyes blazed like fire; their horses as swift as leopards, their horsemen more cruel than the wolf that comes to a sheepfold in the night…Oh luckless Spain!”

Colin Smith’s, Christians and Moors in Spain vol. 1 2nd edition 1988 p. 97.

btw most italians today are not even native italians they're germanic lombards who conquered italy in 476 AD.

shit is crazy

I think I told y'all back on the IC about how the Greeks and Eyetalians were basically treating immigrant Africans like YT does Mexicans here.

I think I told y'all back on the IC about how the Greeks and Eyetalians were basically treating immigrant Africans like YT does Mexicans here.

When, because when the Greeks and Italians were coming up they revered the Egyptians and Kushites. When the Roman Empire arose, I'm pretty sure they didn't treat Africans any worse than any other group they conquered.

When, because when the Greeks and Italians were coming up they revered the Egyptians and Kushites. When the Roman Empire arose, I'm pretty sure they didn't treat Africans any worse than any other group they conquered.

I'm talking recent years. There's been an influx of African illegal immigrants in Greece and Italy in the last 5-6 years and both countries have the same attitude towards those immigrants as YT does towards Mexicans and other Latinos coming across our borders illegally.

I think he talking about today lol like past 30 to 50 years. Italians def tried to have colonies in Africa during ww2

Back