Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was all a dream...

I only started smoking maybe 5 years ago. Even before that, rarely ever remembered my dreams.

It’s a rare treat when I do.

Man I had a dream once where I had sex with this girl and she got pregnant then within seconds she was in labor about to have the baby. There was a doctor there but we were in an apartment that had some sort of medical table they give birth on. Shes all pushing and the baby comes out and the doctor wraps it up in a blanket and hands it to her. Only thing is it wasnt a baby. It was a baby sized single sperm cell. Had a tail and everything. Looked like a clear white giant tadpole and she was all holding it and smiling. Then I woke up.

Still dont know what it means. To this day one of the most bizarre things ever.

I had one that had me shook. I was in a mall with my wife, son, and nephew. We shopping and then we hear gun shots. So we all start running towards the exit and see someone in full combat armor shooting people down. It was busy and there were a lot of people panicking and running. So im in the front and all four of us holding hands. Im pushing through people with them behind me.

We make it to the parking lot and the car. There's waves of people running out the the same exit we just came out of. The car is parked in a spot where the passenger door is facing the mall exit. I tell them to follow me to the drivers side so if the guy makes it out the car will shield us. As im fumbling with the key fob trying to open the doors, the shooter comes outside. Still killing people and making hua way towards us.

Im hitting the fob trying unlock the doors and it doesn't work. So i go to put the key in the lock and as soon as im about to turn it to open the doors i start floating away slowly. My wife, son, and nephew crying and screaming trying to hold on to my hands and i can't hold on. So im floating away and fighting trying to get back the ground and can't. As that's happening I see the shooter slowly make his way towards the car. They are ducking behind it and my wife holding the kids crying. I start crying and then the shooter makes his way around the car. As he gets close i start basically take off into the sky like a jet and cant see anything. I hear the shots and then wake up.

I didn't sleep anymore that night. Worst dream I've had in like 5 years.

Damn

That's an awful dream

I had one that had me shook. I was in a mall with my wife, son, and nephew. We shopping and then we hear gun shots. So we all start running towards the exit and see someone in full combat armor shooting people down. It was busy and there were a lot of people panicking and running. So im in the front and all four of us holding hands. Im pushing through people with them behind me.

We make it to the parking lot and the car. There's waves of people running out the the same exit we just came out of. The car is parked in a spot where the passenger door is facing the mall exit. I tell them to follow me to the drivers side so if the guy makes it out the car will shield us. As im fumbling with the key fob trying to open the doors, the shooter comes outside. Still killing people and making hua way towards us.

Im hitting the fob trying unlock the doors and it doesn't work. So i go to put the key in the lock and as soon as im about to turn it to open the doors i start floating away slowly. My wife, son, and nephew crying and screaming trying to hold on to my hands and i can't hold on. So im floating away and fighting trying to get back the ground and can't. As that's happening I see the shooter slowly make his way towards the car. They are ducking behind it and my wife holding the kids crying. I start crying and then the shooter makes his way around the car. As he gets close i start basically take off into the sky like a jet and cant see anything. I hear the shots and then wake up.

I didn't sleep anymore that night. Worst dream I've had in like 5 years.

I keep having a nightmare similar to this, except Im in like a college or library or something. Its like 10 rooms and Im in the last room and its a mass shooting going on. I hear the gunshots and screams and bodies dropping .. Its vivid af.. So he goes through every room killing ppl and i can hear the footsteps coming to me, im hiding like behind a barricade or something just praying.. I open my eyes and the nigga standing there aiming the assault rifle at me.. Then I wake up.. I dunno if he murked me or not.. Shit felt so real

I had another dream that me and Boogie Cousins were ina two on two tournament like on White Men Cant Jump lol.. Boogie was clotheslining ppl and shit, threatening em. We made it to the finals to play King and Duck and we tied and shit. I wake up and dunno if we win or not smh.. I can never see the end of my dreams lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
Back