Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was all a dream...

Lea

This is the place where we can share our dreams, not our hopes and dreams, our actual dreams. If you can remember it you can post it with (mostly) no judgement.

I'm gonna start since my dream last night inspired this thread.

Me and @AP21 were going to a tattoo shop with @Kandy to get a tattoo. We went to the back with her but instead of a chair, she would be tattooed on what looked like a bed built into the floor. So Kandy laid down and lifted her skirt to expose her lower pelvis to be tattooed on the right side. The tattoo artist goes down there and puts his head under her skirt and starts moving his head like he's giving her head. I can't even tell if he's tattooing or not. I'm puzzled af, Kandy is chilling either not noticing or not caring and I can't catch AP's eye to ask wtf is happening because he's just staring... mouth open... fucking useless. So, tattoos done and Kandy gets up and for some reason it's only now that I can see her whole body and notice how tiny she is...like 115 lbs tops. I look at AP and mouth, "She's always saying she's fat, she's tiny!", he just shrugged... still useless because her skirt is still pulled up. We thought we were leaving when she starts talking about getting a few piercings, like rn starting with a lip piercing. She asks if I want one and since I secretly want my nipples pierced I considered it then I woke up. The end.

I'm know I'm not the only mf having weird ass dreams. Tell us about it:cont:

This is the place where we can share our dreams, not our hopes and dreams, our actual dreams. If you can remember it you can post it with (mostly) no judgement.

Me and @AP21 were going to a tattoo shop with @Kandy to get a tattoo. We went to the back with her but instead of a chair, she would be tattooed on what looked like a bed built into the floor. So Kandy laid down and lifted her skirt to expose her lower pelvis to be tattooed on the right side. The tattoo artist goes down there and puts his head under her skirt and starts moving his head like he's giving her head. I can't even tell if he's tattooing or not. I'm puzzled af, Kandy is chilling either not noticing or not caring and I can't catch AP's eye to ask wtf is happening because he's just staring... mouth open... fucking useless. So, tattoos done and Kandy gets up and for some reason it's only now that I can see her whole body and notice how tiny she is...like 115 lbs tops. I look at AP and mouth, "She's always saying she's fat, she's tiny!", he just shrugged... still useless because her skirt is still pulled up. We thought we were leaving when she starts talking about getting a few piercings, like rn starting with a lip piercing. She asks if I want one and since I secretly want my nipples pierced I considered it then I woke up. The end.

so you be dreaming bout me

Best Stevie J GIFs | Gfycat

That’s a cool ass dream!! The tattoo and piercing. I have both. I also have a tattoo where you described me getting one. I’m far from 115. Last time I was 115 was middle school.

aye shout out to the tattoo artist tho!

Back